“I highly recommend this place!”
Review of The Mulberry

The Mulberry
Ranked #17 of 131 Restaurants in Farnham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Mulberry Farnham caters for a variety of customers, with cosy fireplaces and sofas for intimate gatherings, 17 delicious homemade gourmet burgers, a large area for parties and great buffet food, somewhere to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day in the office and a place where you can let loose and dance to live music and phenomenal DJ's.The Mulberry boasts the largest beer garden in central Farnham split into 3 levels. The upper area is laid to grass and can seat 200, often used for BBQs and charity events, and includes a childrens play area. The lower area can seat up to 100 and we have a completely covered area immediately adjacent to the pub with a large screen television.The Mulberry offers 17 fantastic Gourmet burgers as well as ribs, buckets of spicy chicken wings and calamari, salads, baguettes and our legendary Bad Boy plank, all in all embracing everything that is American! We also have a lunch time menu, Monday to Friday, for those who prefer something lighter and a children's menu with some very unique desserts including the Flower Pot, Mars Attacks and Seven Sins.The Mulberry prides itself in only using the best quality products in all our food. Our meat comes from Morgans of Farnham and the mincemeat used in the burgers has been ground to our chefs own recipe. Our vegetables are sourced from G. Hone and our speciality products and cheeses are from La Espanola. All our baps and bread is baked fresh for us and supplied by Loaf of Farnham. If you are thinking of holding a party The Mulberry offers a multitude of platters, bowl food, nibbles or canapes. We also cater for BBQ's for parties or for smaller gatherings. If there is anything specific that is required The Mulberry kitchen team are always available to discuss and provide the perfect culinary solution.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Best burgers I've ever tasted (try the sweet potato chips) and fantastic service. Great place to go for lunch or dinner with a very warm and friendly vibe. Becomes an awesome entertainment venue at night. Worth visiting!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We visited the Mulberry largely due to the good reviews we'd read on Trip Advisor. There was a group of 10 or so of us.

We all had a really good time. The food was great - we had a variety of burgers and they certainly lived up to the other reviews on here. The deserts are worth a special mention too - just try to save room!

The service was friendly and fun and I'd certainly go back and recommend it!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Came along for a midweek dinner with my girlfriend and her day.

We've eaten the burgers quite a few times and it's always a tasty experience in a nice pub.

The Mulberry does a good job of catering to a wide range of clientele. We'll be back for more burgers or possibly just a drink in the garden as the summer approaches.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I had lunch here today. I must add it's not our first visit. Yet again the staff gave us a warm welcome. We sat at a quiet table just behind the bar. The food was well cooked and well presented, and they don't stint on portion size. We both had burgers and fries. Unfortunately neither of us had room for dessert. Would we visit again? Definitely. Would we recommend to friends? Absolutely.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I make my own interpretation of "American style" hamburgers and in addition to salt and pepper, I tend to use a little mustard, finely chopped onion, BBQ sauce, tomato puree and a binder, usually a cereal. Using organic steak mince the result is usually pretty good. Unfortunately every commercial Hamburger restaurant I'd previously tried had clearly bought in ready made hamburger - which in my view is not comparable to making it fresh at home. The Mulberry comes the closet so far - and we will certainly be bringing people to eat there.