“Amazing breakfast baguettes”
Review of Butter-Full Ltd - CLOSED

Butter-Full Ltd
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This sandwich cafe is fairly new to the area and is a bit of an odd location for general trade, but I live right around the corner and often pop in on a Saturday morning to order their breakfast baguette(to go). For £3.50 it is amazing value(great size) and tastes delicious! They also have places to sit and have coffee/or eat your breakfast in house. I just wish they were open on a Sunday morning too!!

1  Thank WifeUK

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I had a buffet provided by butter-full and it was great, it came on time all looked so nice and plenty of food. Great value and was yummy.
I will use them again for all my buffets and events

2  Thank Secretsafe
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We had cupcakes made for our sons 1st birthday party . Seaside theme was no trouble , they were delicious and great value .

2  Thank raviandoli
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was on a recent business trip and found this fantastic little shop on the way to my first meeting of the day. After an unsatisfying hotel breakfast, I found their hot breakfast baguette was very filling & didn't need to eat again until late that evening. The 2 young ladies were very friendly and helpful, taking time to chat and point out some local attractions as I was staying for a day or two. I can't recommend or praise this place enough.

1  Thank FieldSalesPJR
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We were really excited when this little place opened just close to us. On our first we had filled baguettes which turned out to be stale which was very disappointing. The next time we had jacket potatoes which were ok but very small. On my last visit I bought some cupcakes which were really nice. The lady who does the serving is fabulous - very cheerful and always makes me smile. Because of this and the sheer convenience we will continue to come back. As this is a new enterprise I'm sure over time with the great attitude of the staff and a little gentle feedback this place can only thrive!

3  Thank Casa02