“Amazing buffet”

Butter-Full Ltd
Farnham
“Amazing buffet”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I had a buffet provided by butter-full and it was great, it came on time all looked so nice and plenty of food. Great value and was yummy.
I will use them again for all my buffets and events

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Secretsafe

surrey
“Best cupcakes in Farnham”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We had cupcakes made for our sons 1st birthday party . Seaside theme was no trouble , they were delicious and great value .

2 Thank raviandoli
Woking, United Kingdom
“A great way to start the working day”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was on a recent business trip and found this fantastic little shop on the way to my first meeting of the day. After an unsatisfying hotel breakfast, I found their hot breakfast baguette was very filling & didn't need to eat again until late that evening. The 2 young ladies were very friendly and helpful, taking time to chat and point out some local attractions as I was staying for a day or two. I can't recommend or praise this place enough.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank FieldSalesPJR
“Convenient but food seems a little overpriced for what you get”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We were really excited when this little place opened just close to us. On our first we had filled baguettes which turned out to be stale which was very disappointing. The next time we had jacket potatoes which were ok but very small. On my last visit I bought some cupcakes which were really nice. The lady who does the serving is fabulous - very cheerful and always makes me smile. Because of this and the sheer convenience we will continue to come back. As this is a new enterprise I'm sure over time with the great attitude of the staff and a little gentle feedback this place can only thrive!

3 Thank Casa02
“Great homemade soup”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We decided to go for a stroll into town and saw this little gem on our way. We stopped for a coffee and a slice of homemade millionaires shortbread which was fab. We also decided to try the homemade pumpkin soup which was so tasty!
Staff were very friendly and joyous