The main part of the hotel is rather dated, and rooms could do with an urgent modernisation and change of furniture... having said this, the room we received was spacious, modern and clean, with a patio out onto the inner court yard (we were in a new section of the hotel which clearly had been either decorated / built). However for over £200 for the one night stay, I would have expected a lot, lot more. The bar area was small and looked in need of decorating and for example changing the carpets and chairs which you could tell had seen a number of years service!
We decided to have breakfast in bed the next morning, again although the food was ok... ish, for £200 a night, plus extra for the service I again would expect more than a single croissant and what looked like airplane food for the English breakfast.... The staff however were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey