“Always a good welcome”

Cote Brasserie - Farnham
Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Farnham
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We eat at Cote Brasserie Farnham quite often and have always enjoyed our visits. There is always a welcome which feels genuine and friendly. The food at Cote is great and there are always 'specials' which makes frequent visits much more interesting. We rate this restaurant highly and are always happy to take visiting friends and family. We also think that Cote is excellent value for money.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had lunch here with a friend. We chose from the set menu. The food was fresh and well presented. Volume wise was perfect for a light-ish lunch. The waiter was very helpful and gave us the time we needed before ordering. My friend and I had not seen each other for a while so had a lot to catch up on so we were very slow to order. This was not a problem. We washed our food down with a lovely champagne which dry, cold and didn't break the bank. Will definitely repeat the performance!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant a few times and the food is always delicious, great steaks! Lovely location in Farnham with outside tables for the warmer weather, would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was our third visit and we were not disappointed. The choice of food was delicious and perfectly cooked. There is always a great atmosphere and the service is excellent. The staff are very attentive and we had a superb evening.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have eaten here now on several occasions. I have always found the service and food excellent. I have been here for breakfast, lunch and supper. Not on the same day I hasten to add. The breakfast and lunches were very reasonable priced so I didn't feel I was being to extravagent eating out. The evening meals are obviously more expensive but that's because of the wine, puddings and starters I would not normally consume during the day. I partically like the way the staff are impecably dressed. And when dining alone I use their free WiFi