“Horrendous Collection service 20/10/13”

The Farnham Tandoori
Ranked #53 of 130 Restaurants in Farnham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Farham
“Horrendous Collection service 20/10/13”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Made the order over the phone,
Collected the order and got home to find a rice missing, walked back to the restaurant to buy another rice assuming they missed it off the order, I was blamed for the missing rice and told to walk to the other end of the high street to go to a cash point (I was spoken at not to) as the minimum charge by card is £5 (as my food sat at home getting cold), I ended having to leave without it, customer service was appalling

2 Thank Jordansaunders

“excellent”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

i came here yesterday and it was my daughters birthday.there was seven of us and we got a very good service from them.it was wednesday evening and they was very busy.the papadam and dips was really nice.the man who took our order he was really nice and smiley.i asked him for recommend starter and he recommend me king prawn butterfly it was fantastic.and we also enjoyed our meals.and my daughter told me she is regular here.and the owner also offered us free drinks thanks guys for the lovely evening.

London, United Kingdom
“The Best Tandoori Chicken Ever !!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I love this place ! I had Chicken Tandoori with chopped fresh green Chilli's ...and Bhindi Baji ...really really good ...you should come and eat at this place ...Jay and Imran will look after you well ...

Farnham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food. Brilliant service. Brilliant night.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Although a Saturday night, we were able to get a table for two booked last minute. On arrival we were greeted and showed our seats with the gesture to take my wife's coat. Once seated and comfortable popadoms and drinks were offered and served quickly. Staff were polite and attentive. I think the timings that the staff left us to chat and eat was brilliant. My wife would certainly recommend the Farnham Tandoori Special dish and the Chicken Jalfrezi Special was absolutely spot on. Half way through I decided I would like a garlic naan. Easily spoke with a waiter and the naan arrived fresh and delicious to enjoy with the rest of the meal and saag paneer - delicious. The food was brilliant. The quantity was brilliant. The atmosphere was brilliant. A brilliant end to our Saturday. Thank you Farnham Tandoori.

Farnham, United Kingdom
“Disinterested and unfriendly service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We visited this restaurant following the other good reviews and were very disappointed. The service was terrible and on the verge of rude (one of the waiters in particular). It took a very long time to get the waiters' attention. At one point we were asking for recommendations and the waiter just walked off in the middle of speaking to us when some other customers came in - and never came back. We had to ask several times for some water, and an extra poppodum we'd ordered. The other waiters were okay politeness-wise but it was still difficult to get any attention. We saw another woman complaining presumably for similar reasons. It was a Friday night but not overly busy so we didn't really understand why the service was so bad. The food itself was fine but not anything outstanding enough to make up for the bad service unfortunately. Maybe they were just having a bad night but we won't be going back any time soon.