“Good food - need to up the service levels”

The Mahaan - Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #72 of 131 Restaurants in Farnham
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Nice Indian, great menu and very tasty food. Service was ok but on a very quiet night it could have better. Not cheap and a lots of competition in Farnham for Indian food. I still think it is one of the best but maybe a little complacent

Reviewed August 23, 2013

have eaten her a few times and my husband bought me here for my birthday, once again fantastic service lovely food. I don't know what the bad comments are expecting but I have never had a problem here.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We thought we'd give this restaurant a try, but wished we hadn't bothered! Standard takeaway food, slow service, couldn't care less attitude - like they were doing you a favour, and not a smile in sight. Depressing to say the least. Unless you're starving and all the other eating places are closed, give it a miss!

1  Thank TurtleBayWriter
Reviewed July 30, 2013

4 of us went on Saturday, they were busy but should have been able to manage better.
Waited 10 mins to be asked for a drink, 1/2 hr for starter & another hour for main, food not great
When arrived. Not going back, much better Indian restaurants locally!

1  Thank COX4
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went on a Saturday night. It was busy and they just didn't have enough staff. Waited an hour and a half for food and then it came out cold and in dribs and drabs. No apologies from the staff and no offer of anything to compensate for a ruined evening.

The food is ok, but with many Indian restaurants in Farnham to choose from I will be giving this one a miss.