“Pleasant evening”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very nice meal, attentive staff and good value.
Went fora friends birthday and had a pleasant evening. The staff were polite and attentive, my rice was forgotten but was very promptly brought out. Would recommend for any occasion

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant many times: the food is consistently good and there is plenty to choose from on the menu.
The service can be a little slow at times but the restaurant is very busy so to be expected. Worth booking a table if you are thinking of visiting at the weekend as we have been unable to get a table in the past. Highly recommend a visit!

1  Thank BimboDarling
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Farnham is blessed with a surfeit of Indian Restaurants so we decided to give the Mahaan a try having not been there for a very long time, and avoided our usual haunts.
We were pleasantly surprised considering the mixed reviews , and cant complain about anything here. Food was well cooked, plentiful, and staff were extremely polite and friendly. The decor is very modern but they have managed to create a nice ambience. We'll be back very soon for sure.

1  Thank RollerCoaster999
Reviewed December 17, 2012

have been here a couple of times over the last few months and both times had excellent meals. The decor is fresh and trendy and the food and service excellent. If you facny a decent curry in the Farnham area, this is as good a choice as any. Very good

1  Thank noodlesausage
Reviewed November 17, 2012

While living in the US for a few years I made sure that every trip I made back to the UK South East included a trip to The Mahaan. Now I'm back home, I've assured myself that it wasn't simply the absence of any decent Indian food across the pond that made me crave this Farnham highlight. I've been visiting almost since it opened and the quality of the food remains as good now as it was then. If more (or less) spice is your thing then ask. Sometimes a couple of the waiters can get a bit muddled but if you are in doubt you can always ask to speak to one of the senior staff. Great food and great service. The proof of the curry is in the eating and this place is rarely empty.

1  Thank englandrugby2003