“A lovely pub!”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We came here to celebrate my wife's best friends birthday. The weather had cleared, so we sat on the covered outside terrace. Very continental!
The waitress table service was excellent and appropriately at tentative without being intrusive.
Food was of a good standard although they appear to have skinned the sausages before they put them in the sandwich I had; a little odd, I thought. The outdoor garden BBQ and bar is great!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was brought here by my girlfriend for my birthday and really enjoyed the experience.

The food was awesome, i like the simple dishes (Sausage and Mash) but my other half had the steak. Best Sausage and Mash i have had in a long while.

Service was fast and effiecient and very polite.

Lots of space for parking. Outside looked lovely and i bet its amazing in the summer. I went in December so will be back this year at some point.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We visited The Duke of Cambridge today as we were treating our parents to dinner, there were six of us plus our 19 month old daughter. I just want to say what a fantastic find, gorgeous surroundings, super efficient and friendly staff, the food was hot and absolutely delicious and the timings in between courses meant we didn't feel rushed. Our daughter had a lovely time in the garden as we sat and had a drink in the sunshine before and after our meal.
We will definitely be visiting again and will recommend to everyone we know. Carry on doing what you're doing and I'm sure everyone will just keep coming back! We're planning our next visit already!

2  Thank strawberryPlum
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Lovely Sunday lunch after a great walk in the area. Very nice staff good choice of food, and although busy we were not rushed.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stopped for a couple of beers and a bite to eat in the garden. Food was prompt and faultless. Painless service thanks to satellite bar in the garden.