“Not bad but could be better” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill

Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill
Ranked #45 of 126 Restaurants in Farnham
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restuarant is beautifully renovated with oak floors and character features. We have a conservatory on the side as well as al fresco patio seating. We also have a private dining room, a separate bar area and a fishmonger counter. We are delighted to offer an excellent a la carte menu at our Loch Fyne Farnham restuarant and you will find nothing but the freshest and most seasonal dishes to choose from.
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“Not bad but could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We took our son and future daughter-in-law here recently. It was a Thursday evening and there were not many people there. We ordered oysters to start and they were absolutely delicious. In fact, we wished we had ordered oysters for main course and pudding as well. We then had fish and chips. It was alright - not great but alright. My son had the special which was bouillabaise. Actually, I'm not sure that it was a bouillabaise - just a lot of bits of shellfish in a tomato stew. He said it was nice though. If I go back to Loch Fyne anywhere, I think I shall just stick to the oysters and the delicious NZ Sauvignon Blanc. Don't expect a cheap meal either. NOTE TO RESTAURANT PROPRIETORS - please ask your waiting staff not to call us "guys". I am not a "guy" and I object to being called this by someone less than half my age. Other than that, the waiting staff were friendly and helpful.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dinesy

UK
“A great place for fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

A nice choice menu, full of fish & sea food, but also enough meat for the meat lovers. It was all very tasty, I am not a fish eater when I go out, but here I did not regret it.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went on one of hottest days of year, could have sat outside but chose air conditioned comfort inside. Excellent menu, excellent food and drink and always seem to have an offer on if you check online before hand. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food and brilliant service!!
Food is always amazing and comes out very quickly.
Staff are lovely and nothing is ever too much!!
Strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is thinking of Going there!!

Visited February 2013
“Quiet but Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Got there at about 9:00pm and thought that it was closing - not many people in, but really, that is Farnham for you I'm afraid.

Great service, wonderful food, lovely company. I'd go again.

Visited July 2013