“Another great lunch”

Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill
Ranked #31 of 132 Restaurants in Farnham
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our restuarant is beautifully renovated with oak floors and character features. We have a conservatory on the side as well as al fresco patio seating. We also have a private dining room, a separate bar area and a fishmonger counter. We are delighted to offer an excellent a la carte menu at our Loch Fyne Farnham restuarant and you will find nothing but the freshest and most seasonal dishes to choose from.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I see by the reviews that its a mixed bag but I can honestly say that the half dozen times i have eaten here its always been great. Went for Sunday lunch yesterday, table of four and couldn't fault it. My seafood ravioli was sublime as was my wife's fish and chips, my friend had the lobster which was enough for him to give us a taste of also. Compact wine list so I chose the Picpoul from the languedoc which was great value for £16 and married well with the mains. Bread basket was a nice touch and very fresh. Service was attentive yet relaxed and friendly.

2  Thank lostsoul64

Reviewed October 5, 2012

As I said in another review, all the Loch Fyne chefs need to be sent to Portugal to learn how to prepare and cook seafood and fish. Their dishes have absolutely no flavour, are not attractively presented, lack colour and inspiration and taste like paper.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Went there with girlfriends today for lunch. Made very welcome. Lunch set menu very good value, but had to ask for menu for it. Delicious and good value.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had mussels and they were OK but nothing special. The chips are frankly rather unpleasant, very fried (!)
Nice friendly staff and beautiful building are the pluses, as is the central location
Menus are good value

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I went to loch fyne with my girlfriend. I had a grilled halibut it was fantastic. The cold counter display was amazing.