“New Years eve”

Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Epsom
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed overnight, closest for RAC New Year function. Warm, quiet, clean room delightful friendly staff.Rang a couple of days later after discovering I had left my nightie on bathroom door, they very kindly posted it back to me!. Great service..

1  Thank EHB_13
Hotel_Manager_MartaT, Manager at Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write review about your stay at Premier Inn Epsom Central.

I am pleased to see that you had everything you needed and a comfortable stay. The Team in here is extremely passionate about our guests and it’s very rewarding to read such a positive feedback. I'm very happy you've received your nightie back. Happy New Year again from all Epsom Central Team!

Thank you once again and I do hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in near future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed there for one night, in a double room (we were going to a party at a friend's nearby); it was comfy, clean, quiet and efficient, and the breakfast, an all-you-like buffet, was very decent. Parking at the back seemed good and secure (not visible form the road), and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank pxyzyzygy

I am pleased to see that you had everything you needed and a comfortable stay. It’s very rewarding to read such a positive comments. I will ensure that the Team receive your feedback.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is the first time we have stayed in this Premier Inn although we have visited several others. As usual the rooms were clean, the shower was great with plenty of hot water, bed comfortable, and also the room was warm which is what you need on a cold night. Only thing they could have given us more than 1 tea bag!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel_Manager_MartaT, Manager at Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for your comments and feedback, which we do appreciate and value.
Here at Premier Inn Epsom Central we do strive to deliver a family- friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We feel that we have an amazing team to greet and look after our guests.
I'm ever so sorry you didn't have enough tea bags in your room on that occasion. An extra tea or coffe are always available at reception.
I hope we'll be welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed a Premier Inn at Epsom Central on a number of occasions. The rooms are clean, the staff are helpful and pleasant and the food is excellent. The TV also works well. the situation is ideal as it lies back from a busy main road and not too noisy. It is only less than 10 minutes walk to Epsom High Street and the train station. Also not far from the Horses on the Downs.

Room Tip: Al l the romms I have stayed in have been comfortable. Watch the special offers for a good break. N...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

The Team and myself would like to thank you for leaving such a positive feedback about your stay here with us at Epsom Central Premier Inn.

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and had a pleasant stay with us yet again. We are very passionate and extremely value our guest's feedback.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

once again i was greatly impressed with the friendliness, politeness, professional and personal service given by all the staff at this premier inn venue. The room was clean modern hard mattress-ed bed. room had a large sofa by the window. excellent power shower with ample hot water. The evening meal a roast buffet eaten in the restaurant met our requirements and the bar staff were friendly.
Breakfast was had on two mornings we had paid for the eat all you can buffet style, there was ample choice. and all the food was freshly cooked.
i would return and stay here again

Room Tip: all the rooms will be quiet as the hotel is set back from the road and all are double glazed
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

The Team and myself would like to thank you for leaving such a positive review about your stay here with us at Epsom Central Premier Inn.

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and had a pleasant stay with us. We are very passionate and extremely value our guest's feedback.
To know that our guests left happy, it's the most rewarding for us as a Team

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed here (myself, husband, two children), over Christmas and had a really lovely time. Our room was large and comfortable and I slept really well here! Even though the hotel is near a road, there was no problem at all with noise. The breakfast is served in the restaurant opposite and was plentiful and good quality. All of the staff were really friendly and welcoming! The hotel is very well situated for the centre of Epsom, which is only a short walk away. I would recommend this hotel and will certainly be returning.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write review about your stay at our Premier Inn Epsom Central.

I am pleased to see that you had everything you needed and a comfortable stay .
The Team in here is extremely passionate about our guests and it’s truly rewarding to read such a positive feedback.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed here for five nights over Christmas whilst visiting relatives in Epsom.We can't praise the staff highly enough especially the reception staff.We were given such a warm welcome.The room was spotlessly clean ,and quiet,with endless hot water.The bed was very comfortable.We have stayed here before and will certainly return .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

The Team and myself would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Premier Inn Epsom Central.

I’m glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay. It’s truly rewarding to hear we are a lovely bunch of people. I will make sure all staff from the reception to cleaning ladies will receive your feedback.

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Epsom
Travelodge Epsom Central
#8 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames
Travelodge Leatherhead
Travelodge Leatherhead
#1 of 3 in Leatherhead

Been to Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel? Share your experiences!