“Brilliant for the money”

Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Epsom
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have now stayed there twice and will stay again when we visit out Grandchildren. The rooms are clean and fresh and the staff always friendly.
W
The breakfast for £8 is as good as anyone's, fresh hot and cold food, good coffee and again excellent service

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_Manager_MartaT, Manager at Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write review about your stay at our Premier Inn Epsom Central.

I am pleased to see that you had everything you needed and a comfortable stay yet again when visiting your lovely Grandchildren.
The Team in here is extremely passionate about our guests and it’s truly rewarding to read such a positive feedback.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed in the Epsom Central Premier Inn for 1 night to attend a family party. We were impressed with the welcome from the girl on reception who booked us in. She was really friendly and gave us all the information that we required, including booking us a table in the restaurant.. The room was very clean, warm and comfortable, and the heating controls were easy to use.In the evening we asked for a taxi number to take us to our party, but the girl on reception organised one for us. After a good night sleep we had breakfast in the restaurant and then checked out. It was so easy, all in all a great nights stay!

Room Tip: First floor room was quiet
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lyn m

Thank you for taking the time to write review about your stay at Premier Inn Epsom Central.

I am pleased to see that you had everything you needed and a comfortable stay. The Team in here is extremely passionate about our guests and it’s very rewarding to read such a positive feedback. I will ensure that the Team receive your feedback.

Thank you once again and I do hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Normally enjoy staying at Premier Inn, this hotel feels unloved. Scruffy communal areas and cleanliness not quite up to scratch, brown marks around the toilet roll holder unpleasant, car park dark in places and poor access to hotel from car park especially in rain. Brewers Fayre on site restaurant a massive let down, lots of children running around and shouting through old serving hatch in very poorly designed seating areas. I would have enjoyed a microwave burger more than the meal deal I had (£22 breakfast and 3 course meal with drink) Food was hot just not made to look nice and very dull, staff were quite friendly in the restaurant but it was just everything i remember about Brewers Fayre from years ago and not moved on unlike many other restaurant chains that have improved their offer. There is something nasty about being left 2 toilet rolls both with less than half a roll on them and the spray anti bac soap is not soap as we know it. As you enter the 1st floor you are whacked with a nasty odour, difficult to describe but like a traditional mop smells after you have cleaned the loos and left it to fester for a few days, a cross between damp and dust, just yuk. The room did not smell of this but did smell strongly of chlorine or bleach which I did get accustomed to again not what i expect from Premier Inn. Kettle didn't turn itself off would have boiled itself dry, will report to reception to prevent accident. Night receptionist man was pleasant enough as was female receptionist on arrival although a little tiswas concerning my stay already being paid, soon resolved though. Few quality options in the area, would look slightly further away if I needed to stay in the area again. Cost £121 DBB for a Thursday night for one person but would have been disappointed even if I paid £29.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ryansdelight
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.
We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations.

Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards.
Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.

Thank you once again for your review.

Naina
Social Media Team

Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night in a family room for 2 adults, 2 children. On arrival I was pleased to see that both children had been given a proper bed each (rather than one in a bed and one on a pull out bed from under the other one).

Great stay and great sevice. The interior was standard to those of all Premier Inns I have stayed and and all areas were clean and tidy.

My only complaint would be that the room was too hot and there are no plug sockets next to the bed to charge your phone etc (I use my phone as my alarm clock when travelling and like to have this next to the bed!). We stayed in August but it wasn't a particularly hot day and the dark curtains were drawn on arrival and the window was open to let in fresh air. A fan had been left in the room for us so I assume they are aware that the rooms get a bit stuffy and hot, this seems common with Premier Inns and I guess it would be a benefit in the colder months!

We were visiting Chessingtom World of Adventures which is closer than I expected - only 5 - 10 minutse away.

Would I stay here again? Definitely, although I would try and book a bit further in advance to take advantage of the best rates!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_Manager_MartaT, Manager at Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your stay here with us at Epsom Central Premier Inn

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and had a pleasant stay with us. We extremely value our guest's feedback and suggestions.
It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. Please be assured that the issues raised re: hot room will be fully investigated.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed in Epsom on the way to London and I was very happy with the Premier Inn.

We were greeted by two men at reception, Miguel and Benito both of whom were warm, accommodating and helpful.

The room was very good. It was spacious and I had a good nights sleep.

There is free wifi for 30 minutes after which you need to pay. I was pleased as 30 minutes was I really needed.

Dinner in the restaurant was of a reasonable price and I found the food to be good. Breakfast was very good with an excellent selection and it was very tasty. Compliments to the staff in the restaurant. Pleasant, polite and most helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_Manager_MartaT, Manager at Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Very clean bedroom and bathroom, friendly staff, tea/coffee facilities in the room. Comfortable room and very central. A little bit overpriced compared with hotels in Europe. But I would recommend it to others who wish to stay in a central location in Epsom.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for leaving some feedback concerning your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to see that you had everything you needed and a comfortable stay. I will ensure that the Team receive your feedback.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stopped here for 2 nights which turned out quite pricey for a hotel with no facilities particularly as breakfast was not included in the price. (everything premier except the price...I think the tv advert says.....NOT true.... Indeed I would say its the opposite)
We even had to ask for an extra towel each day as only 1 was left after the room was serviced.
On the plus side the room was clean, the bed comfortable and the staff were very friendly, but that is about all you can say about it.
As we will be visiting the area a fair bit over the coming 18-24 months we will certainly be looking at alternatives in future for better value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank celtwarrior

Thank you for your review.

At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion it was not enough.

. The Team in here is extremely passionate about our guests and it’s very rewarding to read a positive feedback about our Team. I will ensure that the Team receive your feedback.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Epsom
Travelodge Epsom Central
#8 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames
Travelodge Leatherhead
Travelodge Leatherhead
#1 of 3 in Leatherhead

Been to Premier Inn Epsom Central Hotel? Share your experiences!