“Something a little different”
Review of Field to Fork Restaurant - CLOSED

Field to Fork Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Something a little different”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family and I went here the other Sunday afternoon with my 89 year old mother as we wanted something a little different from the traditional pub on a Sunday and Field To Fork did not disappoint. Excellent friendly service, interesting menu with one or two fail-safes on there too (roast, steak-sandwich or burger) just in case you do not feel like being a little adventurous. Quality and quantities were bang-on and the sweets to die for. All-in-all highly recommended for value and quality. Only reason we did not score 5* was because we were sat at the front of the room, where it was all glass, very warm and no air-con! Although on visiting the bathroom at the back of the room, the air-con was noticeable.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BigTaps

London, United Kingdom
“Great staff, food a bit overpriced and burgers undercooked”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Ate here with friends on a busy Friday night. Couldnt speak more highly about the staff and service. I ordered a burger, cooked medium to well done, when it came it was completely pink in the middle. I was a bit embarrassed to send it back so just ate around the edges and gave the rest to my partner, who felt a tad dodge a couple of days later! It would be ok if it was steak but pink burgers are so dangerous. The rest in my party enjoyed their meal although we were waiting ages for the vegetarian meal to come and ours went cold by then. I cant feel but think it was a little overpriced but that might be because I filled up on my chips and paid £30 for the pleasure! However you would expect that they have expensive suppliers and so that would be reflected in the price of food. It might be helpful if someone asked shortly after you get your food if everything is ok. With my experience in the kitchen I guess the kitchen may be understaffed at busy times.

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Local Resturant - Worth a Try”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Lovely restaurant in Epsom, great service, very attentive.
The menu is seasonal so changes roughly every month, due to the fact that they use free range, local, organic food. I have been 3 times now and am looking forward to my next visit.
The most recent time I went I had tempura asparagus which was a delight to eat and very reasonably priced. For main I had confit duck, great flavour, and would recommend this dish!

If you have not tried this local restaurant its definitely one to go to.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Maria N
“Avoid at ALL costs”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Having visited this resturant with my family, the service was awful, the food was terrible. The staffs attitude has left me lost for words. Avoid this resturant at all costs.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank ByronBLC
London
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not knowing the area and on the basis of existing reviews on here decided to go for dinner. From the moment we walked in until the moment we left (we were the last to leave!) the staff attended to us in a personable and warm manner. Great menu with a few twists. Food was well presented and flavoursome. Overall good value and good dinning experience

• Visited June 2013