“Great for dinner with friends and groups”
Review of Field to Fork Restaurant - CLOSED

Field to Fork Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Epsom, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for dinner with friends and groups”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice recently for friends birthdays and both occasions were very enjoyable. Good food, good value, great atmosphere and excellent service.

1 Thank Chris M

Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“First class restaurant in Epsom”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Dined at Field to Fork recently for the first time and was very impressed. On the edge of Epsom town centre it is way above any restaurant in the surrounding area. The food was very impressive and definitely of a standard you would expect in a top London restaurant.
The menu, which apparently changes every month, is focused on British dishes with produce sourced from neighbouring southern counties. I chose the Lamb which was cooked beautifully and the warmed bakewell tart I had for dessert was the best I've ever tasted. Delicious!
The decor is very appealing and there is a lovely calm atmosphere about the place. The service is pretty good too.
I certainly left feeling I had dined somewhere very special and will be returning soon.

1 Thank Katherine D
Banstead, United Kingdom
“Delicious, honest food, beautifully presented”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Second time we have eaten here and we will return. I had the black bream, which was cooked to perfection and beautifully presented with lilac salad greens and a swirl of yellow cauliflower and saffron puree. It was served atop other vegetables including purple heritage potatoes. My partner had a mixed platter from the lunchtime menu. All the individual ingredients had obviously been created from scratch in the kitchen, rather than coming from a freezer or packet. If only more pubs and restaurants could serve honest, delicious food at a fair price, like this. Where possible the food is organic or local and the menu changes monthly. There is a good choice of wines by the glass. The dining room is light and modern. If it was more local we would eat here every week.

1 Thank Katrina V
surrey
“Bargain lunch menu”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Main course,drink and coffee £10,what more can you ask for.
Menu changes every month
Do try it not a lot of people in the restaurant,which is a shame
Service very good and you get offered water when you arrive

1 Thank angela085
Papendrecht, The Netherlands
“Very good food, staff knows how to serve a customer”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was for work in Epsom at the 14th of June 2013.

Via Tripadvisor I've found this restaurant.
What can I add to the previous reviews ?

The food tasted very good, it was clear that it was prepared with love and respect for the food.
I like the local sourced food idea.
Server food that is produced locally, so you know where it is from and what it is.

The staff, WOW, the waiter he knows how to make a guest feel comfortable.
He was friendly, gave advise and he let you feel that you are special.
The way he was speaking to me, with a certain "It's my pleasure to serve you" attitude, I though he is the owner. So I've asked him if he was the owner. He was not. But if the staff feels so proud to work here, yeah it must be good.

My advise, I you are in Epsom, go fot diner to Fielf to Fork.
You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank pa3ddg