“Stunning Place”

Ranked #33 of 178 Restaurants in Epsom
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Step through the door of this former 16th century Roman tavern to find a warm, vibrant restaurant featuring a rustic Italian cuisine with a contemporary twist. Tradition, family, perfection and warmth are just few of the ingredients that make our restaurant. Our passion is to cordially serve a real taste of Italian cuisine. Here in Surrey, Chef patron Enzo Baldascino offers its guests a truly new experience in eating out. Whilst offering a fine dining service, you will enjoy the most exquisite traditional Italian food, with authentic homemade dishes only found in the heart of Italy
Surrey
“Stunning Place”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had lunch here last week on a Friday with p.Treat really - used to live in the village & drink in the King Bill.Plenty of room, around half a dozen tables only seated on the day therefore pleasant and service very capable.Note - I want to return ! Had meatballs/pizza & prawn cocktail/seafood risotto.We liked it very very much.With bottle of red (house, absolutely fine) bill was in my opinion extremely reasonable at just over £40.Free bread & oil/balsamic etc. Shame the High Street itself is looking a bit ropey nowadays.

2 Thank PewterSurrey

uk
“A GREAT FIND!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My friend and I visited Neapolitan Kitchen today for lunch, I happened to come across the restaurant by chance last week.
We thought it was stylish and quite sleek.
Service was good without being obtrusive.
Menu was very varied and great value, we decided to just have one course each altho the set menu was very tempting.
Portions were very good and our food was excellent we really enjoyed our meal and have decided we will return with our husbands..

2 Thank poppet1uk
Richmond-upon-Thames, United Kingdom
“A Little Bit of Italy”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I can highly recommend this restaurant, very friendly staff and the food is fantastic.
If you go on a Sunday afternoon and you want the set menu make sure you order before 3.00 pm
after this time you are charged the Dinner set menu price. All though the restaurant can lack a little atmosphere at times you will not be disappointed by the food or choice of menu.

1 Thank EpsomShaza
Surrey, England
“Revamped, renamed, still great food”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The Neapolitan Kitchen deserves to be better known around the Epsom & Ewell area, and hopefully, the new name and refurbished exterior will help to do this. We've eaten there several times over the past few months, with our most recent visit 2 days ago. The quality of the food is always excellent. My husband had the excellent Vegetali Marinati as his starter. It's what I usually have, but forced myself to try something else, and chose the bruschetta (with a little bit of Scamorza added - not on the menu but they are very accommodating). The bruschetta itself was deliciously garlicky with lots of cherry tomatoes. For my main course, I had Melanzane Parmigiana which was very nice. It is technically a starter, but I generally find it to be too large as a starter. Those with bigger appetites might need a bit more for a main course but it was just right for me. My husband had a fabulous pizza which is one of the restaurant's specialities. They have a proper pizza oven and the chef is actually from Naples, the original home of pizza. I haven't had a better pizza anywhere else.
The value for money is great, and there's plenty of free parking nearby. The Neapolitan Kitchen is well worth a visit. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Walker064_10
London
“Wow! Happy its my local :-)”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We've walked past The Neapolitan Kitchen several times dismissing it because we were unsure of what it actually was, pub? Restaurant? After reading several good reviews on Toptable and on Tripadvisor we decided to go there last night and my goodness we are happy we did. Although its a huge place and lacks atmosphere, the service and food makes up for it! The food is delicious and so fresh, it was refreshing to go somewhere and have such nice food and not have to pay over the odds for it. We are very happy that its local to where we live so I will be visiting more often! Try it, its a hidden gem :-)

• Visited August 2012