“Amazing ”

Dastaan Indian Restaurant
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #1 of 204 Restaurants in Epsom
Description: Though our food will tell you our story. Modern Indian Cuisine brought to you by world class chefs in a rustic but cosy setting.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was delicious would recommend the prawn malaise and the paneer makani service was excused very friendly would recommend to anyone

2  Thank markdX7740EO

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a family around a meal at Dastan. Found good overall with service and tasty Indian food. Will go there again soon.

2  Thank Basilsingh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have wanted to visit here for a very long time after reading great reviews online and being recommended by a friend. I visited Saturday for dinner and was not dissapointed!

We had a booking for 18:15 as it was the only time we could get booking a few weeks in advance and the restaurant was extremely busy. The service was great, and our drinks arrived quickly and the waiter kindly went through the menu with us. The dishes on offer very to your usual run of the mill Indian restaurant also with a few of the classics. We both opted for the lamb chop starter and these were some of the best lamb chops I have ever tasted! Great spices and also very tender. We then shared a pilau rice, butter naan, potatoes, and each ordered a rogan josh and a chicken karahi which we both asked for spicy. The sides and both the curries duly delivered and it was a great meal. It is slightly more expensive than your usual curry but was well worth it. I will definitely be back and am already planning my next reservation!!! Great food and great atmosphere.

2  Thank kyled313
Reviewed June 11, 2019

My partner took me to this restaurant for my birthday recently which was midweek. From the moment we entered, the welcome greeting and service with a smile were very obvious. One of the first things we were asked was whether either of us had any allergies. We have never been asked this before anywhere - I have a couple of allergies and have always had to advise any restaurant but was never asked upfront. This was a real 'plus'. The service was excellent and the quality of the food was superb and very interesting with some unusual dishes. The restaurant is small and we can understand why there are a couple of sittings and booking in advance is advisable. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank Cait45lin
Reviewed June 5, 2019

The food is absolutely amazing - probably the best india food i've had. The service is very quick and the staff are very professional and happy. You must give it a go!

2  Thank kate2001