“Tasty, Tasty, Tasty!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Hampton, United Kingdom
“Tasty, Tasty, Tasty!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

You would have to go a long way to find an Indian restaurant that serves better food than Cocum, every dish and every meal I've had from here is exceptional and the dishes have some of the best names (Ullipoo and Kurukku for example). The food is always utterly fresh and full of flavour. This isn't your common or garden local curry house so if you're after an ultra hot chicken vindaloo that tastes like every other vindaloo you've ever had then maybe Cocum isn't for you. It is a South Indian specialist with lots of fish and vegetables and heat to match!

• Visited May 2013

Hampton, UK
“Won't rush back”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant. I decided to give it another chance because of positive reviews on tripadvisor and I'm sorry we bothered. The staff were friendly enough but the food was quite average. We are regulars to Monafs in Hampton and their food is far superior.

Sorry but not sure I will give them another chance as there is so much choice in the area.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Hampt0n
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Do not miss this one”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have never tasted food like it. To say it is excellent is an understatement. I had the Chicken Masala Dosa. I had never heard of this dish before but it was delicious. So tasty. My partner had a chicken curry which he said was excellent also.
The staff were friendly and very helpful. Also I expected the bill to be far more than it was so value for money also gets a thumbs up.
Please, please visit it is well worth it.
Small restaurant seating at most I would say 30 people which makes the experience even better.
You will regret not visiting if you get the chance.

• Visited March 2013
“Not sure”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I tried this place because of the recent colour change outside. The food was ok, nothing really to give 5 marks to but nothing to complain about either. It's cosy, staff friendly and the food was nice and spicy.

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Stunning South Indian food”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We wandered past one afternoon as we were staying nearby and were totally won over by the menu having been to many parts of India on numerous occasions. We arrived and were seated by the window, it was a little slow to get out order placed at first, but it seemed that all of the diners had arrived at once and there was also a table of women who seemed to be causing a few problems. We ordered a bottle of Australian Chardonnay which was lovely and an absolute steal at just £13.50 per bottle. Our starters were onion pakoras and a mini masala dosa (both excellent) and we followed with chicken uluva kootu and ginger chicken accompanied by lemon rice, an appam and a kerala paratha. The food was superb, what we ordered was typical Keralan as opposed to main stream Indian cuisine, although they do serve this here, along with the obligatory poppadoms, which every one seems to favour! WE live around an hour away but will definitely be back for more, it was such a treat to be served real Indian food for a change, One last thing the prices here are excellent.

Visited March 2013