“good value for money”
Review of Chu Chin Chow

Chu Chin Chow
Reserve with OpenTable
Chu Chin Chow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 51 Restaurants in East Molesey
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

the set meal was value for money and the quentity was generous service was also good.it was my first visit.Will definitly go a again.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Went on a Sunday evening to this restaurant, taking advantage of the Tastecard 241 offer. The place was almost empty, which was good for us! The staff were very friendly and attentive in an unassuming way. The food was great, one of the better Chinese restaurants I've visited. The traditional Chinese music playing in the background was pleasant and calming and the decor was simple and clean. Will be coming back!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Throughout the years has maintained an excellent standard. Good food, excellent service & fair pricing. We are lucky to have a restaurant of this standard in East Molesey.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went to Chu Chin Chow on Sunday with my family, and within 5 minutes of ordering our starters, they were able to bring it out to us. That is without a doubt great service, and being a regular customer it always brings great food. i highly recommend visiting this restaurant! 10/10

1  Thank Robin L
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a take away.. When I got home the containers were Half empty! I phoned up and was told that this was a standard portion... If this is the case then I suggest they make their containers half the size! Food was of good quality but very poor value for money!!!

1  Thank Ploddies