“Fantastic breakfast - great gluten free options”
Review of Canela Cafe

Canela Cafe
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in East Molesey
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I had the corn tortilla - very tasty and much more than I imagined from the menu - great sauce over the top. Lovely coffee too in a relaxed setting.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Went there for lunch on Saturday 11 May before a boat trip along the Thames to Richmond. Quirky but cosy décor and very flavourful food - having been to Colombia I thought the bistec caballo was pretty authentic and my wife enjoyed the avocado on toast. Coffee was excellent. Friendly service and lots of nice things going on - such as the local art club pictures on the walls and an upcoming string quartet playing in the cafe. Highly recommended, excellent value, would certainly go again when in the Hampton Court area.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Quirky decor, relaxed comfortable surroundings, efficient and friendly staff. We had the avocado on toast and soup of the day, both excellent cooked from scratch food.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Cute place with nice service & perfectly quirky. We often come back.
I'd love to see them open in the evenings, especially with a BYO license. This could go down a storm!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Looking for a coffee around the Hampton Court Station area as I was early for an appointment, I spotted Canela directly opposite. Reminded me a bit of a beach hut from the outside, so I walked around looking for an alternative. All I saw was large chains, so I thought I would go and support the local independent cafe (Canela).

Walked through the door......Wow, so glad I did. An eclectic mix of furniture and decor. Road signs, pictures, book shelves. Big mirrors which make the place look enormous. Ordered black coffee and a sausage panini. Good strong coffee and fantastic panini. Tasty sausages and onion marmalade, and a really nice garnish which is impossible not to eat. WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING HERE AGAIN.

Date of visit: April 2019