“Lovely restaurant and beautifully decorated.”

Mezzet Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in East Molesey
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Excellent food and service. Julia our server was extremely pleasant and guided us through the menu and made helpful recommendations. We would recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

1  Thank Gillian B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We had our daughters first communion and the food was excellent and the service was brilliant. I recommend who wants to eat Lebanese food to go there.

1  Thank Danyhachache
Reviewed June 10, 2019

My boyfriend and I have been here a few times. We went some Saturdays back and it was lucky we booked as by 1830 the restaurant was full. We had a selection of food and everything was amazing - so fresh and totally delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant ... don't forget to book!

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank tibbyelmwood
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

The food was superb, and the service was outstanding. Knew just what we wanted and kept us smiling!

We will definitely be coming back

1  Thank 931pierrem
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

This place is fab. I had heard about it from various friends and so chose it for a family celebration. It was a great choice and we will be back again soon. There are a number of good value set menus and we chose the £25 one. Great plate each of divine starters! A good choice of mains too and I wanted to try everyone’s food. Pudding choice of baklava or rice pudding. My husband had the rice and said it was really good. Baklava served with fresh fruit which was a nice touch. House wine from Lebanon excellent and good value a great discovery but you need to book.