We spent a weekend at the selsdon park hotel, although it was a lovely hotel the walk to our room from reception was like a hike up and down vale. I spent the weekend with no shoes, just could not keep up the pace. Must have lost 1/2 stone just on the walking. My Daughter had no hot water for the whole time, she had to use the pool just to shower her 3 children. They did come to look at it, but left leaving no hot water. Upon complaint via e mail my son in law was told, sorry, we are renovating at the end of the year. The wedding was beautiful as was the wedding meal. But they really need to improve the distance, if they are going to expand more, dont extend the wing we were in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Et in 200 acres of beautiful Surrey countryside, De Vere Selsdon Estate is an historic country mansion with an 18 hole championship golf course, luxury beauty treatment rooms and well-appointed leisure club. Perfect for large scale business events in the area as well as romantic weddings, this picturesque setting also features extensive grounds ideal for outdoor team-building and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Selsdon Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Selsdon Park And Golf Course
- Selsdon Park & Golf Course Hotel Croydon
- Selsdon Park Hotel Course
- Selsdon Park Croydon