2,422 results
All reviews train station gatwick airport shopping centre business trip car park pleasant stay london bridge would stay again reception staff ludy santan ncp pounds victoria duvet
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Not a great hotel to drive too car park involves an unsafe subway to walk through. While town of Croydon is anti car. will not go back. Complex tramways, poor signage, signs hidden behind buses and trams. Police enforcement cameras everywhere but so many signs its hard to pick out the ones that are key.

Hotel itself is very nice but location is awful. Staff were all excellent. Room was great.

If I was a business owner in Croydon I would be worried about footfall as town is so horrific to navigate even my 2 sat navs were confused.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear ColWal

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind feedback in relation to the hotel facilities and service provided by the team.

I am disappointed you encountered issues when driving around the area. I would suggest that perhaps you may consider public transport on your next trip. The hotel is very conveniently located to all transport links, in particular East Croydon station, where central London and Gatwick Airport are 20 minutes away.

I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn on a future visit.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Located right off the train. Very convenient to/from airport. The hotel was clean and modern, and the staff was very accommodating. My sister and I will l definitely stay here again during our next trip!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Angel L

Thank you for your review, following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and hope we can look forward to seeing you again soon when you plan your next trip to London!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Absolutely fantastic experience from check in till departure. Received a free upgrade to an Executive Room of the highest standard. Hotel the cleanest I have stayed in. The staff are polite caring and helpful. Breakfast is good. Evening restaurant has good food but a bit expensive - needs to be more competitive on restaurant prices. The perfect stay. Thank you all.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Inspire47190041718

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had opportunity to stay in one of our newly refurbished Executive bedrooms.

I hope we can look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Only complaint I have is the shower head sprayed the water out at too wide of a radius, wetting the floor. But that may be because I didn’t put enough effort to figure out the mechanics. But room was stunning so we’re the corridors, Elevator, reception area and just the whole set up. Warm Professional staff topped it off nicely.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Traveler38154444441

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and your additional feedback has been noted.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

We checked into a newly refurbished room on floor 9, very nice. The room was spacious and the décor modern and clean, great mural of the London Skyline. We had drinks in the Bar, the lady serving was very pleasant, and the drink served up super speedy.

Room tip: Floor 9 has newly refurbished rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear Roger M

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Thank you also for your kind feedback in relation to the service provided by the team.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to the area.