2,472 results
All reviews train station shopping centre gatwick airport business trip car park london bridge pleasant stay would stay again reception staff santan ludy ncp pounds victoria duvet
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Absolutely fantastic experience from check in till departure. Received a free upgrade to an Executive Room of the highest standard. Hotel the cleanest I have stayed in. The staff are polite caring and helpful. Breakfast is good. Evening restaurant has good food but a bit expensive - needs to be more competitive on restaurant prices. The perfect stay. Thank you all.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Inspire47190041718

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had opportunity to stay in one of our newly refurbished Executive bedrooms.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Only complaint I have is the shower head sprayed the water out at too wide of a radius, wetting the floor. But that may be because I didn’t put enough effort to figure out the mechanics. But room was stunning so we’re the corridors, Elevator, reception area and just the whole set up. Warm Professional staff topped it off nicely.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Traveler38154444441

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and your additional feedback has been noted.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

We checked into a newly refurbished room on floor 9, very nice. The room was spacious and the décor modern and clean, great mural of the London Skyline. We had drinks in the Bar, the lady serving was very pleasant, and the drink served up super speedy.

Room tip: Floor 9 has newly refurbished rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear Roger M

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Stayed at this Hotel recently and just wanted to make a few comments to thank Jurys Inn for a nice time. I particularly enjoyed the bar and restaurant areas. Also, I want to give a plaudit for Kieron for his friendly service in the bar.

Dear Sherpa61518666005

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for your kind feedback in relation to the service provided by the team.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

The newly refurbished room was lovely, with all the mod cons. Always clean, maintained by an efficient cleaning service.
The triple glazed windows made for a good, quite nights sleep.
Breakfast was more than adequate, with several selections- all delicious.
The staff were fantastic, and extremely helpful.

Date of stay: March 2019