“Excellent Value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jurys Inn London Croydon

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Jurys Inn London Croydon
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Croydon
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have stayed in Croydon a lot over the years on business and never been entirely satisfied with my hotels. However, this was different. Spacious, clean and well appointed. Customer service from the outset was polite, attentive and efficient with prompt room service - how many times have I had to struggle with an iron and board in lifts? not this time ... delivered to the door,no problem. My 2 nights stay was excellent value - also got a voucher for free drink at the bar when checking in. Nice touch. Will go back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nick J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The price is what you would expect to pay for a hotel of this quality, Croydon is full of hotels and you will find somewhere cheaper. The rooms are clean to a high degree and of a fair size. The people who use it come from all parts of the globe.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank MasterKevin
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Masterkevin

Thank you for your review and positive feedback on the hotel. I have noted your comments on pricing and would like to add that we are one of the largest, most central and competitively priced hotels in the area, also offering full bar and restaurant facilities.

I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Kind Regards

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

lovely fantastic experiance with wonder full communicator on reception who helped me on my request. room was very nice up for my standards i will recommend to every one and will come to hotel again soon
big thanks to MARINA AND GIORGIA who were very good specially marina who helped. thankyou very much i will come soon just because of the staff which they provide service and room was given to me was luxurious.

Room Tip: all rooms are very good
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Osama O

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will most certainly convey your kind comments to Marina, Giorgia and the other members of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back as a guest in the near future.

Kind Regards

Carrickmacross, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed here recently for two nights (Sunday & Monday) while on a short visit to London. Hotel only a 5 minute walk to train station (or if you fancy taking the tram which stops just around the corner from hotel and takes you directly to train station). Train journey approx 20 minutes to central London. Suited us fine. Did not eat in hotel so cannot comment on food. The room was clean. The bed was comfy. Our room was overlooking main road but I could not hear much noise coming from traffic so didn't disrupt our sleep (room was on 5th floor). Staff ok, not overly pleasant but not rude either. Just the average Jurys Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I live around 45 minutes from Central Croydon and work there so I stay at the Jurys Inn on a regular basis which saves me the commute. The staff are ever so helpful at reception and on the telephone provided in the rooms and are flexible to meet your needs as a customer. The rooms are clean and the television in the rooms is the same as what you would get at home as it includes radio stations too. They have baths and showers which are spacious and allow easy access for those less able. The aircon can get chilly especially first thing in the morning but the duvets are nice and comfy and after a long day you don't want a stuffy room with no air what so ever. They have a smoking area out the front which provides somewhere for smokers to go and they also have a bar and restaurant which is clean and value for money. When I stay here I make myself at home and the staff and facilities help, and as for the reviews about it being noisy, I haven't experienced this yet and I stayed on the upper floors this week. I can assure you if there was a problem a member of staff would deal with this straight away. Wi-fi is a bit pricey although they give you 30 minutes free everyday.

Room Tip: As there are 12 floors in this hotel the lifts can take a while so maybe request a room on the 3rd o...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Solotravellerxox

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your many stays with us and continue to be a regular and valued guest of Jurys Inn Croydon.

If there is anything we can do to make your future stays with us more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Yours sincerely

Oldenburg, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

For an affordable visit to London this is a good choice. Perhaps 5 minutes walk from East Croydon rail station, 13 minutes by train to London Bridge and 18 minutes or so to Victoria; Tramlink just round the corner.

This is not the Ritz. Yes, the shower did take about a quarter of an hour to warm up, the doors do slam, and I have had better breakfasts. Ok, and this is not the most beautiful area of Croydon. Also Croydon maybe is not the most beautiful area of Greater London. There are some nice pubs around, the hotel bar is not cheap but a nice place to visit.

My room was spacious, the bed really good; without question I have had worse sleeps in "better" hotels.

Contrary to what some other critics wrote I found the staff very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I slept on the 5th floor looking onto the street, with my window opened, and street noise was bearab...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Jersey, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed one night and had breakfast the next day. As we were off to a wedding that afternoon we asked if we could check in early. They asked us to check on the day but sure enough on the day they said we could check in at 12. The room (a family room) was huge clean and well appointed. As the spare pillows were on the sofa bed, we could have used a couple more soft pillows - I dare say had we asked they would have sent some up but we were too tired after the wedding. The bathroom was clean, the air conditioning quiet. Despite reception being busy that night when we returned our room on the 12th floor was quiet. The breakfast was good not as much choice as the cph but enough choice for us and the kids to have a large breakfast (and unlike the cph the restaurant was spotlessly clean). The town centre was 2 min walk away and the train station probably 5 maybe 10 min away at most. A great stay all in all.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family