“Nice visit”
Review of Bella Italia Croydon - CLOSED

Bella Italia Croydon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Found along George Street, just off the High Street in central Croydon, Bella Italia is a favourite Italian restaurant for affordable eats. Decorated in the trademark rustic country style with tiled flooring and warm hues, this Croydon outlet of the popular restaurant group is always busy. The menu is wide and varied with something for everyone. Start with a tasty bruschetta topped with tomatoes, red onion, basil and rocket and follow with a steaming bowl of mushroom risotto. Desserts like the Godfather (chocolate fudge brownies, vanilla and toffee ice cream, chocolate sauce and fresh cream) ensure a meal is rounded off in style.
London, United Kingdom
“Nice visit”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We popped in to have a reunion meal and was not disappointed. Nice food, atmosphere and not rushed to leave. Would visit again

• Visited December 2013

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Good choice”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

There's a good selection on the menu including my staple carbonara. I've been there twice in the last fortnight and came away satisfied both times. Again there is a service charge added.

Belfast
“Awful service & meal”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I visited this restaurant on a Friday evening and was looking forward to a nice meal. I asked for mustard prior to it arriving and had to ask a further three times after my meal arrived. The pepper sauce arrived cold and my dinner was luke warm and then cold after waiting for the mustard for the steak. The opera singer was very good however appeared tipsy and was all over my boyfriend which made me uncomfortable. I complained about my meal and the staff stated all they could do was remove the automatic 12.5 % service charge. We were going to stay for dessert but changed our minds due to the poor service and experience.

• Visited November 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“tesco rewards meal out”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

we visited Bella Italia with our nieces and two small children.on a monday evening our waiter was friendly and helpful and put up with alll our special requests without question. He was lovely with the little ones. We were shown to a table at the back of the resturant althoght it was very quiet we were fine with this as entertaing the little ones got a bit noisy!!! meals were fine except the fish gougons on the childrens menu were actually fish fingers!!! There was a problem with the tesco codes, I had then down wrong! but could access wi fi so soon picked up my e mail to confirm. I liked the cosyness of this place and the very Italian decor, we could do our thing (singing) with the children without upseting others. we will be back!

East Grinstead, England, United Kingdom
“Walked in, walked out again....”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Went here for lunch on a Friday, restaurant was about half full, we were shown to a table towards the back and were the only people in this section. Waited 10 minutes for anyone to come near us, hadn't even been offered a menu, so we decided to leave and won't be going back there at lunchtime.