“A great place to go with a big group”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #27 of 514 Restaurants in Croydon
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Well located. Quick tasty food at a reasonable price, good service, nice premises. We often go here when we have a large group to eat with.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This is definitely my favourite place in town!

I love Wagamama, i have been to this place million of times!

My favourite is Chili Chicken Ramen.

Also if you haven't tried you need to order the Chili squid its the best.

The staff is lovely! Very Relaxing Place!

I Recommend!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Got the firecracker dish. Was hot, spicy and delicious! The restaurant was clean, affordable and the staff was very friendly and gave recommendations on dishes to try.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice Wagamama in Croydon. Delicious food and really friendly staff. Perfect restaurant for lunch or dinner out.

2  Thank sparklingtea
Reviewed August 20, 2013

On a Monday about 20.00 this is the place time and day to easily get a place on the long tables. the service is good , chilled sake, first course of chili prawns was fab. I had the chicken firecracker main with chili , this was hot just has you may think by the name , it was delious though but make sure you have a glass of water to hand although it did not burn your mouth out . I had to have the coconut ice cream but I was given four scoops as they did not have the coconut sauce but I did get chocolate sauce which a really didn't mind .
The negatives: you are told the meals may come separately to your partner's, which mine did but at the same time of the starter which I found strange as you did not know which to try first so I had a go at both . The annoying thing: some one had set of the fire alarm and it went on for a few minutes and was loud (as it should be) but very piercing , if it was started before we had ordered we would have left, but I was glad we didn't as the food was fantastic, I could not complain about anything I had ordered the service was good and the food excellent. Yes I would go again next time I am in croydon .

3  Thank HOTELREVIEWER006