“Great food, great staff”
Review of Wagamama - Croydon

Wagamama - Croydon
Ranked #27 of 471 Restaurants in Croydon
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, great staff”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Got the firecracker dish. Was hot, spicy and delicious! The restaurant was clean, affordable and the staff was very friendly and gave recommendations on dishes to try.

Visited January 2014

Cologne, Germany
“delicious food”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice Wagamama in Croydon. Delicious food and really friendly staff. Perfect restaurant for lunch or dinner out.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank sparklingtea
LONDON
“lillian tripadviser reviewer”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

On a Monday about 20.00 this is the place time and day to easily get a place on the long tables. the service is good , chilled sake, first course of chili prawns was fab. I had the chicken firecracker main with chili , this was hot just has you may think by the name , it was delious though but make sure you have a glass of water to hand although it did not burn your mouth out . I had to have the coconut ice cream but I was given four scoops as they did not have the coconut sauce but I did get chocolate sauce which a really didn't mind .
The negatives: you are told the meals may come separately to your partner's, which mine did but at the same time of the starter which I found strange as you did not know which to try first so I had a go at both . The annoying thing: some one had set of the fire alarm and it went on for a few minutes and was loud (as it should be) but very piercing , if it was started before we had ordered we would have left, but I was glad we didn't as the food was fantastic, I could not complain about anything I had ordered the service was good and the food excellent. Yes I would go again next time I am in croydon .

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank HOTELREVIEWER006
Horley, United Kingdom
“Could try harder....saved by the great food.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I love the grub Wagamama dish out, always have.

It was no different at the Croydon restaurant. Great food.
The service on the other hand could have been better. it was ok, but waiters could try to be a little more welcoming and attentive.

All in all...was a lovely meal, decently priced also.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank FURY_01
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“I was hoping for sushi”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

There was no sushi on the menu which was a shame. The menu was pretty safe and nothing jumped out at me, I struggled to find something interesting to eat. The food was ok

Visited August 2013