“19 yrs ago, had a curry here & gave birth that same evening :)”
Review of Depa Indiana

Depa Indiana
Ranked #109 of 572 Restaurants in Croydon
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Best Curry House in Croydon and the best well mannered staff....mostly have delivery and the drivers are so polite. In my 20th year of being one of their top customers....Thank you - Jim

Date of visit: May 2013
1  Thank jim d

Reviewed May 12, 2013

When I've been to other curry houses, the food has been average; nothing amazing but decent. Found this in February restaurant and have been going back since!

The atmosphere is chilled and I found it easy to relax. Service is good and the waiters have always gone above and beyond to provide an excellent service. Considering the amount of food that's ordered, I usually don't have to wait as long as I thought I would for the food to leave the kitchen.

I've tried a few sections of the menu along with side dished; chicken, lamb, prawn dishes, pashwaari naan etc. The food smells good and always looks nice on the plate. Considering the number of dishes ordered, the quality and standard is always excellent. It's consistently good, so I know I won't be disapointed.

I've been back quite alot, to eat in and take away, and will definitely be going back.

I'd recommend giving the place a try; you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed May 11, 2013

One of the best meals I've had in a long time - The Rangunia chicken is a spicy dish. If you are into spicy meaty dish with vegetables then this is a must try. Their spicy garic mushtroom starter dish is out of this world.

Well done guys. Keep up the good work and you will see me there regularly.

Massive thumbs up.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place is the worse Indian I have had ever, that's an understatement!!! I ordered a vindaloo, a dopiaza and a rogan josh, and they all tasted the same. The food was cold( cold curry proper gross). The curry was 99% oil. I'm not a hater of here, but if u don't want to waste your money, avoid at all costs.
I do not know how it got 4.5 out of 5, if on a scale of 1-5 I would rate it without a joke 0.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I went today for a quick meal and was astonished. The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. The atmosphere is calm and quiet and a great place to go to relax and enjoy a sophisticated meal out.

This truly was the best dinner i have had in ages!!!!

Najibur