See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2019

To start with I would like to thank the manager Vinnay at the hotel. Its due to him our stay was comfortable and relaxing eventhough there was a problem with our previous room he shifted us to other large and good room and was very helpful with everything. Will visit the hotel again if he is there.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

A very basic room with problems. Day 1 had to ask to get moved as hot water in shower didn’t work and the loo sounded like the QE2 docking when flushing! In all fairness the young man looking after the apt’s couldn’t have been more helpful switching us to another room, however, the plug didn’t fit the bath so my husband had to make a make shift plug, the tap dripped in the sink, half the plug sockets didn’t work properly and the floor was on a kilt!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Not a very nice place to stay, Holes in the curtains , nets filthy, fridge rusty, noisy people in the next room. Bed uncomfortable . On a brighter note, In a good part of town for the shops , bars and restaurants. The young man who met me to let me in to the building was kind enough to carry my case up the stairs. There was plenty of tea, coffee, biscuits and even some orange juice. However far from the standard of room I am used to and would not live in these conditions.

Room tip: Not sure there are any good rooms.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Two-night stay while coming to London for Rolling Stones & EFL Final. Great location. Lots of life in East Croydon. I visited market just up the street this am. Easy walk to trains (15 min or less). Quick connection to anywhere across London & environs.
Accommodation is good but not amazing. Again you absolutely get what you pay for. Secure, quiet, clean, nothing lacking. I would stay again as I found it very convenient.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2018

Great 5 days in between trips. Got my phone fixed at the Samsung Store, and ate dinner at The George. 3 Tesco stores, 2 Sainsbury's, and great Mini Cabs, all suited me just fine.

Vinnay was an exceptional staff member, who did it all. The room was just big enough for me, the WiFi was great, the TV was great (although small monitor), kitchenette was well appointed and worked, garbage was attended to each morning. I hate climb-in Tub showers, but that's just me. Very comfortable bed.

Location was a 10 minute walk to Centrale shopping center, and The George. East Croydon Train station was 10 GBP taxi ride. In the center of a dozen bus routes, to go anywhere farther than a brisk walk. Nice sidewalks, great farmer's market.

Date of stay: March 2018