“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We have dined here many times, and always enjoyed it, lovely ambience, good service, polite staff, and have never been disappointed by the food, will continue to be one of our top eateries.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Sangri is my fav place for a curry in Croydon, food always nice and really well presented - also house wine is not bad and cheaper than the coke! Service is always good and when taking friends they have all agreed it is a great curry - think they have a cheaper deal on sunday-tuesday nights if you wanted to give it a try could be a good night to do it!

Recommend for takeaway as well!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Been here several times, find it hard to keep trying new dishes as I absolutely love several favourites, but when I force myself I just find something else I love. The food is a little different to your run of the mill curry house and much tastier. Service is excellent but then they know we are regulars and go out of their way to look after us. Obe of the best curries you'll ever have!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Terrible service. After we finish our starters the waiter suddenly came over and ask us to order another main course. He told us no sharing in the restaurant, then we asked for the manager, mr.manager answer us very unwillingly n force us to order another main course, if no sharing they would have told us when we place the order. And please be polite to your customer. Very bad service. Definitely not recommended for anyone.

1  Thank Wai C
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I went for a curry in Croydon last week and having walked along South End we came across Sangri. It's decorated in quite a quirky, retro way and looked much nicer than most of the curry houses we saw so we decided to give it a go.

I'm so glad we did - the food was simply delicious! We shared two currys and the meat was amazingly tender and the flavours had so many different levels to them - gorgeous!

The service was good - just the right level of attentiveness. No complaints whatsoever.

Despite having had poppodoms to start, two currys with sides, two spritzers and a beer, the bill only came to £35 - great value for such a tasty experience! We'll definitely return!