“family food”
Review of Pizza Express - CLOSED

Pizza Express
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Croydon (South End) offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

good clean fresh pasta restaurant great for family... not cheap but always well presented and tasty.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

In fairness I love love love Pizza Express I have been visiting various brances for nearly 30 years....at the tender age of 16 I had my first Pizza Express yummy. The Croydon Branch was very patient whilst I was waiting for my friends. Deicious meal as always.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Although the company itself is waning, you cannot knock the quality Pizza Express provides. My fav being 'Sloppy Guiseppe' pizza and the best dish of all, the clotted cream cheese cake mmmmm hits all the right places 'all the time'

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The standard of food and service is consistent across most of the Pizza Express chain and Croydon was no different.

However, I had an electronic reward voucher from a previous visit. Asked the waiter what I could have etc and this included a free bottle of wine. When it was time to pay the manager said he got it wrong. Discussion ensued!! Left with a bitter taste and a bit conned.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Went to Pizza Express a couple of days ago. My first visit to a Pizza Express and I was impressed! So many choices though, it was so hard to pick! Had one of the Leggara pizzas in the end, which was very yummy. Staff were friendly enough and our pizzas came quick.

1  Thank Jen C