“TRAGIC”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2018

I have never written a review in my life. However I felt that I must on this specific occasion. We picked to go to this restaurant as a last minute decision after being at the races all day. The bruschetta, was a piece of toasted bread with WHOLE tomatoes, two bits of onions, no oil or taste. No effort into the presentation in the food, or even how it tasted. I'm sorry but who dishes up bruschetta with WHOLE cherry tomatoes?. IT was very bland. We then had the Tiger Prawn Linguine, which consisted of the smallest prawns I've ever eaten. The pasta was watery, runny with absolutely no flavour. The mangers attitude was RUDE when we told him about our concerns. We ended up paying £100 for a meal that was not satisfying at all. I wouldn't advise to go to this place, maybe it had a bad night but it was nothing special, it was tasteless, expensive (for what it was) and disappointing!

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank Jessica2114

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We visited with a 2year old. At the back there is a large play area.
The service was warm and friendly, the food tasty and all the children in the restaurant were kept occupied.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Calcitestar
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Visited for a meal with the works team after work - great service (with a real effort made to manage allergy and dietary requests) and very pleasant food. Better than your average chain restaurant - in my humble opinion at least!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Andy B
Reviewed May 28, 2018

20 of us visited in Mid-May - very helpful staff and quick service. Good choice, nice food, decent portion sizes. All enjoyed the evening. All good!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank GriffCloud
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Amaizing food,great team.
The manager was very helpful.Costa we will definetly be back,the peri peri chicken and the steak sandwich was delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018