The Ely Hotel(Camberley)
$61
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

Abacus Bed and Breakfast(Camberley)(Great Value!)
$78
$48
Travelodge
$75
$73
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel(Camberley)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsstayed heremeal dealplenty of parkingmilitary academybeefeater restaurant next doorgreat bedroom was cleanbusy roadadjoining beefeaterbudget hotelfamily roommain roadwould stay here againreception staffgood nights sleepexcellent hotelshort stay
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Stayed for one evening due to availability at short notice. Receptionist was a friendly guy, and the room was tired but large and clean. The attached pub/restaurant we grabbed a drink and then opted to eat somewhere else, unfriendly vibe unfortunately this evening with lots of workmen in drinking and some colourful language unchallenged by staff. Wouldn't stay again, think there are better choices within a short distance, not often disappointed by premier inn but was this time.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Craig N
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife visited last weekend. Firstly I would like to point out we booked the wrong hotel. We were attending my sons open day at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. On the Premier Inn website it says Sandhurst is the closer hotel. In fact Camberley was right outside the main gate. My son and his girlfriend booked the Camberley Premier Inn. Bad communication on our part. We did ask if we could swap when we got to Sandhurst to no avail. Our main problem was the heat though. 29 degrees all night. Impossible to sleep. In the morning we were given a code to send to Premier Inn. A feedback email was sent to me a couple of days later where I pointed out the problem and mentioned the code. No reply. This is why I am writing this now.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Hi Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Sandhurst Hotel.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience staying with us as it was not up to the standards you were expecting. We aim to ensure every stay is perfect and so I apologise we let you down on this occasion.

I apologise you booked this hotel under the impression it was in a more suitable location for your visit to the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. We do include a map on our website which shows where the hotel is and if searched via Google, it does advise this hotel is a bit further away than our Camberley Hotel.

I am sorry our team were not able to move you to our Camberley hotel in order to be with your son and his girlfriend. I hope you were still able to enjoy your stay and the open day.

It is also disappointing to hear your stay was spoilt by your room being too hot. As we don't yet have air conditioning installed at our hotel we have measures in place including thinner sheets and fans to help keep the room cool so it's very sad these weren't able to help on this occasion.

We do advise on our website that this hotel does not have air conditioning so that guests can make informed decisions before making a booking. In future, if you wanted to book a hotel with air conditioning, look out for the symbol with a snowflake which indicates the hotel has air con facilities.

Finally, I apologise you were not replied to after you responded to the email survey. As advised in the email, this survey is anonymous and you are advised that you will not receive a reply to any comments mentioned in the survey.

You would need to contact our Guest Relations team by phone or email in order to submit a complaint regarding your stay.

Once again I apologise for the disappointment caused and hope to welcome you to one of our other hotels again in the future.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Firstly the postcode on the website doesnt work on sat nav's. This appeared to be a common problem as stayed by other guests. No air con in rooms so I was stuck in a sweat box of 29 degrees at its coolest all night. One small fan was provided but this was not sufficient. I was declined a second fan. Tv remote did not work either. Beefeater attached is awful. We waited over an hour for two portions of chips and I had to chase this up twice before finally getting them. Ive always loved a premier inn bed but this one was not only uncomfortable but was really squeaky and the mattress kept slipping over the frame. This one experience has totally changed my views on premier inns.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for the review.

We always to provide our guests with a high standard throughout your stay so I'm sorry you felt down by the hotel and restaurant.

We try to place as much information on the website as possible to make sure your visit is relaxing as possible and you're able to make informed decisions. The Sat Nav postcode can be found on both the website as well as your confirmation. We also let guests know about the lack of air con before you arrive under 'Important Information'.

All rooms are checked before you arrive and the Manager will be working alongside Housekeeping as we well as Maintenance to make sure any faults are rectified as soon as possible.

We'll also passing your concerns on to the Beefeater next so staffing levels can be reviewed to avoid lengthy waits.

I do hope we're able to welcome you back in future for a chance to put things right.

Kind Regards,

Samantha

Reviewed July 10, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Receptionist at check in was really friendly. Room was clean. Large TV. Non road noise from my room so got a really good nights sleep. the shower was powerful and hot. The WiFi was good. I got the meal deal with the Beefeater restaurant. the food was not the best. i ended up with a very bloody `medium` steak that was not very tasty and the chips were cold. the breakfast was good.
TIP when booking, put in the sat details that they give you on the booking form and not the address at the top or you will end up in the village like i did. :/

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business