“Hotel well placed”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Camberley
devon
“Hotel well placed”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Well placed hotel for visiting Sandhurst Academy. It was reasonable priced and clean. Comfortable bed and sparkling clean bathroom. The only let down was the Beefeater Restaurant attached to it. We were firstly seated at a draughty table, but after complaining were moved after a wait. But breakfast there was first class, check in and out was swift. We will use this Premier Inn again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Muppet44
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Efficient check in/out plenty of parking and clean fresh rooms. Did what it said on the tin, and frankly was great value for a stop over stay to visit friends.

Not used Premier Inns for a while, but it would appear that they have upped their gae on this experience - I'll use again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Hythe, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very efficient check in, large spacious comfortable room. Ate dinner at the restaurant. pub style menu with very friendly and efficient staff. Check out was quick and simple. Good WiFi reception in the room and ample free parking

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Gorleston-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I must admit my partner and I are big fans of Premier Inns. This was a last minute booking made on the morning of our trip and cost and distance to our eventual destination was key. We enjoyed the usual high quality of service and room. I couldn't heat the room up as well as other Inns we have stayed at as the controller seemed had a mind of its own. It was a bit chilly on occasions during the night. Impressive big screen wall mounted TV. As a last minute booking I might have expected the price to be a tad lower but overall worth it. Free WI-FI during stay for all guests must be the way forward guys.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I can really not recommend this Premier Inn highly enough. Clean, modern, very comfortable and well situated for me as my head office is just five minutes away, The Staff are lovely, no better than that the staff are simply fantastic here. They are really very friendly, efficient, and helpful, I have serious medical issues and they always go out of their way to make sure they look after my needs brilliantly. Nothing is too much trouble.

The chef really knows his way around a grill and the fillet steak is simply to good to eat. The restaurant staff are also brilliant and helpful and very friendly too. Breakfast was really good in the Restaurant, though the sausages served by all Premier Inns are not great and far too lumpy for me to give them ten out of ten for breakfast.

I am down here a lot and stay here most weeks and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else locally. Great staff, great location, great rooms (Though if the heating went up to 28 degrees it would be nice for my old bones) and great food (Sausages not withstanding LOL) this really is the flagship of the Premier Inns and trust me I've stayed in far too many of them so I know

Room Tip: All the rooms are similar but they always put me in room one, so make sure you never ask for that as...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Swanage, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We really recommend this Premier Inn, it scores full marks with us. Clean, modern, very comfortable and well situated, The Staff are lovely, really friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast was really good in the Restaurant, Staff friendly and helpful. Porridge really good and full English breakfast delicious. We will be coming here again in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
UK
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We turned up unannounced at 0415 hrs. From the moment we arrived the staff were excellent. This is the first Premiere Inn that we have stayed in for a number of years and I must say that it was a most pleasant experience. The room was spotless, with good quality furnishings and a bed that was very comfortable. The breakfast was a plate service from the internal restaurant (different to most Premier Inns that we have used in the past). The food was hot, tasty and plentiful. Overall a great venue and we will be staying here again. The only thing that could make this outstanding would be to incorporate guest parking.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camberley
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel
Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park
The Casa Hotel
The Casa Hotel
#2 of 2 in Yateley

Been to Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel? Share your experiences!