“Great value hotel!”

Premier Inn Camberley Hotel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Camberley
Reviewed March 3, 2013

First Premier Inn I have ever stayed at, pleasant surprise, great service, great value and a great nights sleep, hope all Premier Inn's are this good. Parked at the car opposite, free after 6pm on a Saturday night and all day Sunday.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed overnight in the Premier Inn in Camberley last weekend. What a terrific place. Lovely room and great restaurant with really attentive staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Parking is in the nearby multi-storey and I was worried it would cost a fortune to get the car out next day but only£4.50. Would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara T
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Lovely and new, made very welcome . Great value.only issue is car parking . Very central location. Had a really good nights sleep. The restaurant is also very handy . Great value as we got room in January's sale so NICE lady on reception whenwechecked out was so friendly . Checkin also reallyprofessional

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I travel a lot for work, and my budget means I tend to use Premier Inn wherever possible as I know I'll be comfortable, but this particular Premier Inn hit the jackpot! It was sparkly new, the rooms were spotless, and very quiet - but it was the staff that made it so special. Everyone I met was friendly, helpful and smiling. When you travel on your own, as I do, it makes a huge difference - so congratulations to them all. Oh, and the breakfast fruit salad was fantastic!

Room Tip: I was on the fourth floor, and it was very quiet ...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I booked this Premier Inn for one night,I booked 3 rooms as I had family travelling with me for an event in the area.We stayed last Friday night 24/01/13.
My husband & I have stayed in many Premier Inns in England & Scotland so I was expecting good clean accomodation.I wasn't disappointed the rooms were lovely and spotlessly clean.There were tea & Coffee making facilities in the room and our rate included "all you can eat breakfast".
We ate in the restaurant on Friday night and the meal was very nice,though ot a great deal of choice.Breakfast on Saturday morning was plentiful but unfortunately not very hot,though having said that I have experienced cold breakfasts in 4star hotels.
A pleasant stay at very reasonable price.

Room Tip: I honestly don't think it matters which room you stay in as I imagine most people would be out f...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank irishpat49
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have stayed twice at this hotel. It is centrally located, the hotel itself is brand new, and the rooms feel as such. The service personal did an amazing job, and they will most likely see me again once I reach the area. The food in the morning is a bit dull. I would have enjoyed it if they had a more broader range for non-pork eaters, not a vegetarian sausage. Parking is also another pitfall which is 6.50Pounds for 24 hours, but if you come and go, and it might be costly. Parking on sunday right outside of the hotel is permitted and that is free. Good restaurants all around, shopping, some bars. I give it a 5 Star for location, and comfort.

Room Tip: No Gym, No pool. I stayed at the top floor. No complaints.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We checked in quite late (11.30 pm) and although the process was easy through their self-service system, it was very unnerving not to encounter a single member of staff! Thankfully the system worked, but I would have been cross if there had been any problems with the check-in process or the room. The bar and lobby was deserted and with all the bottles on display it did make me wonder about security.

Having said that, the check-in process was fine, the room as expected and they were fine with a slightly late-running checkout when the staff members did indeed seem very nice. It was very warm (given it was so snowy) and very good value for money. My parents stayed in one of the disabled rooms and were very pleased with it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Emma D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camberley
Travelodge Camberley Central
#4 of 8 in Camberley
Hilton Bracknell
Hilton Bracknell
#4 of 7 in Bracknell

Been to Premier Inn Camberley Hotel? Share your experiences!