The spa facilities are mediocre with limited beds at the pool. The relaxation room is very nice and makes up for the lack of space at the pool. There is an extensive list of possible treatments. I had a luxury pedicure which after less than 2 weeks is chipping already which is not usual for me. My toenails were trimmed to different sizes so it was uneven from the start, no buffing and poor attention on both cuticles and dry skin. Very disappointing given the luxury price tag, can get much better for almost half the price. Will not return to this spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Victorian Manor House, on the Surrey/Berkshire border, just 15 minutes away from the M3 Motorway, Ascot Racecourse and Farnborough Airfield, boasting landscaped grounds, 98 bedrooms with every modern facility and a Vital Leisure Club with 5 Beauty Treatment Rooms. The ideal venue for all occasions whether it be business,conference or a Wedding, Macdonald Frimley Hall is Surrey's premiere Wedding venue. This Victorian Hotel is the perfect stayover for trips to Legoland, Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and Virginia Water. The award winning 2 AA Rosette Linden Restaurant offers a sumptuous Menu,using the highest quality produce available to our Chef. Macdonald Frimley Hall's Spa facilities include a 17 metre swimming pool, technogym, sauna and steam room plus beauty treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa Camberley, Surrey