We booked a spa day through TravelZoo. The treatments were great, really relaxing. The relaxation room was lovely with soothing music, the chairs aren't great for a nap as very upright and too short! Leather recliners would have been better. This is minor though, everything else great. Pool is approx 15-20m so fairly decent size, sauna great, steam room not steamy enough! Lunch was good, in the hotel and herbal teas and water available all day. Overall very relaxing experience and good value using the deal we got (£49 per person). Would go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Victorian Manor House, on the Surrey/Berkshire border, just 15 minutes away from the M3 Motorway, Ascot Racecourse and Farnborough Airfield, boasting landscaped grounds, 98 bedrooms with every modern facility and a Vital Leisure Club with 5 Beauty Treatment Rooms. The ideal venue for all occasions whether it be business,conference or a Wedding, Macdonald Frimley Hall is Surrey's premiere Wedding venue. This Victorian Hotel is the perfect stayover for trips to Legoland, Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and Virginia Water. The award winning 2 AA Rosette Linden Restaurant offers a sumptuous Menu,using the highest quality produce available to our Chef. Macdonald Frimley Hall's Spa facilities include a 17 metre swimming pool, technogym, sauna and steam room plus beauty treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa Camberley, Surrey