We recently got married at the Frimley hall hotel (22/09/12) it was the best day of our life's and this was helped by everything this venue did for us! Abi the wedding co-ordinator was very helpful and supportive of all of our requests and requirements on the run up and the day, hats of to delray who made our wedding as amazing as it was he took care of everything and is the best master of ceremonies anyone could ever wish for, nothing was to much for either of these members of staff. The reception staff were very helpful and all our guests received great service those that had travelled far where lucky enough to be able to get in there rooms early which was fantastic and ver accommodating of the venue!
The food was amazing not only our wedding breakfast, which of course we chose and was simply the best, but breakfast was great and they do the perfect latte!!
Honeymoon suite was super, massive and myself and my 5 bridesmaids had great fun getting ready! I was slightly concerned sleeping in the honeymoon suite the night before, as my bridesmaid had fake tan on, on mentioning this to Delray he insisted that housekeeping changed the sheets for me and my new hubby!!
The hotel was extremely accomedating especially with all our extravagant requests, it made everything so perfect! I would get married again here in a heart beat and we will be returning as many years as we can to celebrate or anniversary!
Amazing can't thank Abi, Del and the rest of the staff that made our day so perfect, even down to the extra roll with my soup!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Victorian Manor House, on the Surrey/Berkshire border, just 15 minutes away from the M3 Motorway, Ascot Racecourse and Farnborough Airfield, boasting landscaped grounds, 98 bedrooms with every modern facility and a Vital Leisure Club with 5 Beauty Treatment Rooms. The ideal venue for all occasions whether it be business,conference or a Wedding, Macdonald Frimley Hall is Surrey's premiere Wedding venue. This Victorian Hotel is the perfect stayover for trips to Legoland, Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and Virginia Water. The award winning 2 AA Rosette Linden Restaurant offers a sumptuous Menu,using the highest quality produce available to our Chef. Macdonald Frimley Hall's Spa facilities include a 17 metre swimming pool, technogym, sauna and steam room plus beauty treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa Camberley, Surrey