Tripadvisor
Camberley
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews car park train station bar cafe town centre travel lodge multi story car multi storey room was clean parking ticket central location what it says on the tin stayed here for nights pleasant stay one night stay short stay high street double bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On Sunday 19th January, The All Night Cafe, had an emergency, we needed to find local overnight accommodation for our regular customers, the main sewers were overflowing and for health reasons we had to close.
A call to the main Travelodge number meant we were able to discuss the need.

We are so amazed and appreciate the fantastic customer service, welcome and ease of booking rooms for our customers.

The actual Camberley team are outstanding and went out of their way to help us.

Lovely, fresh, clean and efficient hotel, team excellent and a very special THANK YOU TO staff EVI, TARA and NICK.

Stunning and professional, the customers had a great stay and tell us the breakfast and hospitality, first class.

Our very huge thanks, Carole, the customers and team and community of supporters, at Camberley All Night Cafe ;-) x

Room tip: In town centre so front of building view better!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing value for money, great location, clean room with a comfy bed and Tatiana is a lovely lady, make us to feel like home. The Breakfast was delicious and unlimited. There is nothing to complain about. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I had spent 2 nights here and it was lovely. The location is perfect for where I need to get to places, shops and restaurants just around the corner everything is easily located. The staff especially Evi couldn't be more helpful, made me feel welcome when I arrived and always had a smile when I see her. The rooms are clean and cozy felt very comfortable. Overall very pleased with my stay and do recommend it if travelling to Camberley.

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Was in the area on business and only needed a room for one night. Found the room at a very reasonable rate.

Room was clean and well presented. Bed is comfy with a good size tv. Basic wifi is available or you can pay for a faster service.

Bathroom is ok. Functional but not a lot of space. Be prepared that once you’ve had a shower then your bathroom floor will be soaked as the shower curtain is essentially useless.

Had breakfast as well. Self service affair, has the basics for a cooked breakfast. It’s ok but nothing special.

For ease and location I would use this hotel again. Parking is a bit of a pain. Make sure you register your vehicles VRN at reception on both the electronic system and in the folder otherwise you may well end up with a ticket that needs to be appealed.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

After working a long shift at Ascot, I arrived at the hotel. I was greeted by Evi, an amazing women who cheered me up with her kind self. She helps me settled down and to my surprise, she made me an amazing meal too! Thank you Evi, for your fantastic hospitality and I am so happy I made the decision to stay at this hotel! Amazing staffs and great bed!

Date of stay: December 2019