“Frimley Green, rather than Camberley”
Review of Cinnamon

Cinnamon
Ranked #30 of 114 Restaurants in Camberley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Situated in the in the heart of Frimley Green village and in the outskirts of Camberley, Cinnamon offers a wide selection of traditional and authentic Indian cuisine. We have some great, friendly staff who are always on hand to meet the customers' needs. In addition, the kitchen boasts a great wealth of experience with the Head Chef covering over 30 years alone. There is always a welcoming atmosphere at Cinnamon. Whether if it's a meal for two, a group or a takeaway. Our staff will ensure the customer is looked after.
Long Stratton, United Kingdom
“Frimley Green, rather than Camberley”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was staying for a few days at the Lakeside Continental Hotel and TripAdvisor mentions an Indian restaurant called Vikram's Kishti as being on a boat in the grounds of this complex.

However, in spite of an apparently recent review the place was closed and the hotel tells me it had been closed for at least a year. While I was discussing this with Reception, another guest said I should try Cinnamon, just down the road.

I went there twice, the first time was a Monday night and I was the only customer. I was not particularly inspired by the main dish which was Chicken Jalfrezi as the chicken seemed to have been pre-cooked and simply added to the sauce. However, the second night (Tuesday) was 'Spice Night' where they offered discounted meals and the restaurant was packed. In spite of how busy the place was I was served quickly and this time I specified Chicken Tikka in my main dish and was very happy with the whole meal.

• Visited October 2013

Burnley, Lancashire
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

No dislikes whatsoever. The food and service was first class. Our party was one of the first to arrive and last to leave.

Visited September 2013
Woolacombe
“Disappointing. Ok... Not great but edible”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

A few people we know rave about the Cinnamon in Frimley Green and it always smells lovely when we walk past so we decided to give it a try.

Everything was just 'ok'. Nothing special but nothing seriously wrong either.

Despite living very close we won't be visiting this restaurant again which is a bit of a shame.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JeppersWoolacombe
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Great Indian restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is my local Indian restaurant (well one of three but my favourite). The decor is interesting but not too try-hard modern. Toilets let it down a bit but the staff are incredibly friendly and the food is always amazing. Good value for money as well!! Thoroughly recommend (although close to Lakeside so often busy in January when the darts are on).

• Visited March 2013
“Great tasting Indian food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I've never really been a fan of Indian cuisine until I went to Cinnamon for a friend's birthday. The range of food is extensive and they have the largest choice of vegetarian options I've ever seen - the shashlik paneer is amazing.
The flavours are fresh and the staff are polite and friendly.