“Excellent Food”

Cinnamon
Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in Camberley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Situated in the in the heart of Frimley Green village and in the outskirts of Camberley, Cinnamon offers a wide selection of traditional and authentic Indian cuisine. We have some great, friendly staff who are always on hand to meet the customers' needs. In addition, the kitchen boasts a great wealth of experience with the Head Chef covering over 30 years alone. There is always a welcoming atmosphere at Cinnamon. Whether if it's a meal for two, a group or a takeaway. Our staff will ensure the customer is looked after.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

No dislikes whatsoever. The food and service was first class. Our party was one of the first to arrive and last to leave.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

A few people we know rave about the Cinnamon in Frimley Green and it always smells lovely when we walk past so we decided to give it a try.

Everything was just 'ok'. Nothing special but nothing seriously wrong either.

Despite living very close we won't be visiting this restaurant again which is a bit of a shame.

1  Thank JeppersWoolacombe
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is my local Indian restaurant (well one of three but my favourite). The decor is interesting but not too try-hard modern. Toilets let it down a bit but the staff are incredibly friendly and the food is always amazing. Good value for money as well!! Thoroughly recommend (although close to Lakeside so often busy in January when the darts are on).

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I've never really been a fan of Indian cuisine until I went to Cinnamon for a friend's birthday. The range of food is extensive and they have the largest choice of vegetarian options I've ever seen - the shashlik paneer is amazing.
The flavours are fresh and the staff are polite and friendly.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I visited recently with a group from work. The chicken pakora starter was not like any other pakora I've eaten either in the UK or India, small in size, very dry and generally not enjoyable. The main was average but the side dishes were OK (e.g. saag paneer). The roti was cold and stale and I suspect this had been prepared much earlier. The service was not great so this was reflected in the tip that was left which then prompted the waiters to complain that the tip was too small!

There are better options for Indian restaurants in the area and I would also suggest trying one of the many good Nepalese restaurants nearby.