“Birthday Lunch ”

The Hoxon Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #32 of 128 Restaurants in Camberley
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Visited last Saturday as my wife wanted to try somewhere new for her birthday and we hadn’t been before. We were with our
2 boys ages 7 and 2.

The restaurant was quiet so service was quick. This is the only place I have ever visited that had steak on the children’s menu and my 7yo loved it. I hade the steak sandwich and my wife chose risotto. Portions were generous and quite delicious.

Well decorated, friendly staff. Will visit again

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Another trip back to Hoxon with a group of friends. It’s a great place to meet up and socialise, food always good and friendly service. We were delighted when the bill came and we questioned the fact they’d missed off 4 of our meals, turns out it was 2 for 1 Wednesday! It would be great to get this independent restaurant thriving, it’s refreshing to go somewhere in Camberley that’s not a chain.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Went in for a coffee as wanted to sit in the sun in peace and this establishment looked perfect! Was clean, tidy and wasn’t packed with people.
Walked past before and staff seemed friendly saying ‘Hello.’
Polite staff that brought my coffee out to me, good hot and strong coffee- just how I like it and got 2 free biscuits too!
Well done! Will return for food one day!
Keep up the good work!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We went here after a friend recommended it and it was a breath of fresh air for camberley. Beautiful decoration and a wonderful array of cocktails to choose from. Staff were generally very attentive and helpful. We had the specials dish of stuffed mushrooms and baby squid to start; the mushroom (one) was pretty disappointing.. Nearly £7 for one mushroom with a few slices of bland brie laid on top? We both had steaks which was delicious followed by creme brulee and brownie - equally scummy. The night was ruined somewhat by a very, very loud and rowdy table of about 20 teenagers who kept shouting and screaming - I wish management had said something. Would return nonetheless, was generally very nice.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

And really lovely service- a cocktail was custom made for my friend as she likes creamy/chocolately ones. We shared a mezze which was very tasty and looked fab.
More than anything tho I loved Hoxon as the staff were so friendly yet respectful and could not do more for us.
We will be returning