“Perfect”

Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bagshot
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Staff go out of way to help. Food excellent. Treated as individuals, nothing is too much. We like staying at premier inns, but this surpasses all others. Only minor drawback is due to the popularity is you have to look for a car park space, but we always found one

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Arrived early evening and the check in girl was brilliant. She asked if I wanted to book a table but I usually do emails first and didn't know how long I would be. So I wandered into the restaurant later and was told there would be a 15 minute wait for a table. When I pointed out the 2 or 3 small tables I could see vacant nearby I was told that there may be people coming in from the street who would need them. So he was more concerned about casuals than a resident. As I was about to leave the hotel to eat elsewhere the very good check in lady asked me to wait a minute and found me a place in the bar to eat. Good steak.
Breakfast I asked for 2 bacon and 1 poached egg. I got 1 bacon and 2 very raw (runny white and inedible) eggs. Not the best PI i have ever stayed in. As well as the only PI with a single bed.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a double. I didn't know singles existed in a PI.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We recently stay for one night and the staff went the extra mile to help with any requests I had. Eg booking taxis, Helping with Luggage. The hotel has a beefeater attached and the staff there were also great. This hotel is 20 minutes from Legoland and there is also a kids play centre ( Jakes) opp the hotel if you need to wear the kids out.

Overall the hotel was great but the rooms could do with a lick of paint.

Parking was free and outside.

1  Thank vallumlj
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was pretty disappointed with the condition and layout of the room. It just looked like it needed a bit of TLC and a coat of paint. My room (121) had a shabby net curtain over the window hiding a view of a dirty roof. There's also a fan or vent that goes all night so you can't leave the windows open. Not a problem for me but it might be in the summer (there's heating in the room, but no cooling).

However, saying that, the bed was brilliant - really comfortable, good choice of pillows and nice bedding. The room was very clean and the shower was hot and powerful. So the basics are definitely there. I guess I just expected more when paying over £100 for a week day night excluding breakfast.

Please note there is no lift so you have to carry your bags upstairs - even if you're pregnant, like me. It might have said something on the website, but I didn't see it.

Not the best Premier I've stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Typical Premier Inn. OK for a business trip not a romantic weekend with the better half. Not the best Premier Inn, I like Reading Central its the best in the area. However Prince Edward lives next door.

Room Tip: Had the top floor front room right above the Pub sign. Avoid ! Slopping roof, two windows on a main...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Lovely premier inn, staff great and clean and modern. recommended. Family room had double and two single beds set up which was great. Breakfast was very good value and was as good as any hotel I have stayed in including 4 star.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

once again the Premier Inn have served up their reliable breakfast... no matter where we go in the country the Premier Inn is our first choice for a family breakfast enroute... we are yet to be disappointed

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bagshot
Hilton Bracknell
Grange Bracknell Hotel
Grange Bracknell Hotel
#4 of 7 in Bracknell
Travelodge Camberley Central

Been to Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel? Share your experiences!