Stayed here for a family trip to legoland. Had a fantastic room with a double & a single bed at the rear of the hotel. Room immaculate, staff all friendly. Room was very hot as weather was so warm - I dont like air con but there was a fan in the room & used this. Breakfast excellent, all you can eat £8.25 adults children free. Cannot fault this hotel. Got to Legoland next day very easily in less than 20 mins. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll be off to a great start staying at the characterful Premier Inn Hotel Bagshot - within easy reach of Ascot Races and other leisure attractions, overlooking the local cricket ground. The bright lights of London and business hubs including the Eli Lilly HQ are also a breeze to reach by road or rail. Get building at Legoland. Hang on tight at Thorpe Park. Or savour some right royal magnificence at Windsor. Golf and the Farnborough Air Show are other sound reasons for making this your Bagshot base, with its handy Beefeater restaurant, spacious rooms and lovely, comfy beds Directions: Exit M3(J3). Take 3rd exit at roundabout. Turn left at traffic lights, at 1st roundabout take 2nd exit towards Bagshot. At mini roundabout turn right, then right at traffic lights onto A30 towards London. The hotel is next to the Cricketers Beefeater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel Bagshot
- Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel England - Surrey