Stayed here for 1 night in a family room. The room was well prepared and clean. No fuss booking in and the staff very friendly. The breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice and hot. Coffee from the pots was Luke warm but other than that it was very good. Car parking can be tight but still managed to get parked ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll be off to a great start staying at the characterful Premier Inn Hotel Bagshot - within easy reach of Ascot Races and other leisure attractions, overlooking the local cricket ground. The bright lights of London and business hubs including the Eli Lilly HQ are also a breeze to reach by road or rail. Get building at Legoland. Hang on tight at Thorpe Park. Or savour some right royal magnificence at Windsor. Golf and the Farnborough Air Show are other sound reasons for making this your Bagshot base, with its handy Beefeater restaurant, spacious rooms and lovely, comfy beds Directions: Exit M3(J3). Take 3rd exit at roundabout. Turn left at traffic lights, at 1st roundabout take 2nd exit towards Bagshot. At mini roundabout turn right, then right at traffic lights onto A30 towards London. The hotel is next to the Cricketers Beefeater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel Bagshot
- Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel England - Surrey