We stayed for a week during the Farnborough Airshow. We know the Premier Inns from other locations and the rooms are always quite OK. The only complaint was that the soap dispenser in the bath did not dispense.
This Premier Inn is in quite an old building (perhaps 50's or 60's) that her been fitted out inside with the Premier Inn quality of fittings. It is attached to "the Crickerers" pub who serves the breakfast for them. The breakfast is as always expensive at Premier Inns.
I found the sign outside "Rooms from £ 29" ammusing when I am paying £ 135 plus breakfast. Value for money 0 points!!
There is adequate parking in an unsecured area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll be off to a great start staying at the characterful Premier Inn Hotel Bagshot - within easy reach of Ascot Races and other leisure attractions, overlooking the local cricket ground. The bright lights of London and business hubs including the Eli Lilly HQ are also a breeze to reach by road or rail. Get building at Legoland. Hang on tight at Thorpe Park. Or savour some right royal magnificence at Windsor. Golf and the Farnborough Air Show are other sound reasons for making this your Bagshot base, with its handy Beefeater restaurant, spacious rooms and lovely, comfy beds Directions: Exit M3(J3). Take 3rd exit at roundabout. Turn left at traffic lights, at 1st roundabout take 2nd exit towards Bagshot. At mini roundabout turn right, then right at traffic lights onto A30 towards London. The hotel is next to the Cricketers Beefeater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel Bagshot
- Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel England - Surrey