We stayed in the silver birch room which has the most amazing bathroom with two baths separated by a wine chiller and on arrival there was a bottle of champagne waiting for us nicely chilled :-) We then had dinner at the Latymer. The food and service was exceptional but the wine is very pricey! The next day we chilled out in the spa which is great - especially the outdoor hot tubs! The only downside is the saunas are single sex only so you can't go in a couple. Everything else you can do together though. Overall it was a very expensive trip but well worth it for a special occasion. I would definitely recommend it (just make sure you check your bill at the end as they tried to charge me for an extra spa treatment we didn't have).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pennyhill Park is a magnificent country house hotel in Bagshot, Surrey, set amongst 123 acres of gardens and parkland including a 9 hole golf course. This five-star luxury hotel offers everything from unmatchable luxury spa breaks and treatments, afternoon tea in the Ascot Bar, lunch and dinner in The Brasserie and is a perfect venue for weddings, conferences and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And The Bagshot
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And Country
- Pennyhill Park, An Exclusive Hotel & Spa Bagshot, England - Surrey