This is our first visit to the venue, and we visited as a couple on a leisure break. We are fortunate to have been on numerous hotel and spa breaks to many of the well known sites in the UK, but without a doubt this rates as our best experience to date.
The hotel and room was first class. We stayed in the newer block, and the room was very modern, clean and spacious. There were good facilities, and the themed bathroom with built in TV by the bath was a nice touch. The bed was very comfortable and being such a quiet site we had a great night sleep.
We spent the evening in the Ascot Bar, followed by dinner in the Brasserie. From the moment we arrived, the team in the bar did a great job of making us feel welcomed and at ease. The service was second to none, and you could tell everyone wanted to go that extra mile to ensure you enjoyed the evening. This high level of service continued throughout dinner at the Brasserie, and that, along with the excellent quality of food, made for a very pleasant evening. We would strongly recommend others try out this combination as well.
The spa break was fantastic! The site is very impressive, but there is still a sense of intimacy and plenty of attention to detail as with the hotel. Every member of staff we met were friendly and helpful, and made us feel like VIPs! We both had a really enjoyable treatment, and with plenty to do in the spa, we were able to really relax for the rest of the day. We were informed that when the weather is good, guests can also make use of the outdoor facilities, which include bike riding, golf, tennis and plenty of walking!
All in all this was truly a superb 2 days. There is clearly a sense of pride running throughout the members of staff, and this really shows in the way they look after guests, and the way that the hotel and spa have are so well looked after. We will certainly be coming back and would highly recommend this as an exclusive, luxurious and enjoyable place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pennyhill Park is a magnificent country house hotel in Bagshot, Surrey, set amongst 123 acres of gardens and parkland including a 9 hole golf course. This five-star luxury hotel offers everything from unmatchable luxury spa breaks and treatments, afternoon tea in the Ascot Bar, lunch and dinner in The Brasserie and is a perfect venue for weddings, conferences and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And The Bagshot
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And Country
- Pennyhill Park, An Exclusive Hotel & Spa Bagshot, England - Surrey