“Fantastic celebration weekend”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bagshot
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic celebration weekend”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I booked here for a surprise weekend away for my partners 50th birthday. From the start - we were a bit late due to a flight delay - through to the Monday when we departed, the staff could not have been more helpful or attentive. The massages and pedicures on Saturday were fantastic and the afternoon tea with friends on Sunday was just brilliant. Thank you to the team at PHP for making our weekend truly special.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
surrey
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Wow!! Pulled up in my yaris by the entrance and had valet parking, so my little car sat amongst Lamborghini's and bentleys for the night!
Reception staff as one would expect ;-) very efficient and polite and we were shown to our room personally.
We stayed in a junior suite with a beautiful four poster and the bathroom was huge. As it was my partners birthday they had left a mousse cake with happy birthday piped on the top, lovely!
I had booked a facial for me and a massage for him and it was wonderful. The spa is just gorgeous the changing rooms huge with fluffy towels and robes.
After our treatments we had a drink in the bar and then went back to the hotel.
We had prebooked our dinner in the brasserie and all delicious.
The next morning at breakfast I was disappointed to have to ask for a pot of tea as we were overlooked. The breakfast was nice but not the best I have had as it wasnt hot more warm.
In general I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would love too go back.... If I can afford it!!!

• Stayed October 2012
Langdon Hills Essex
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

We spent 3 nights here for a special anniversary, so pleased as it was a fabulous experience. We were in a de luxe junior suite with fabulous view over the outside pool/jacuzzi etc. the suite had everything we needed. The spa experience was first class as was the gym. The highlight was lunch in The Latymer they catered excellently with my dietary requirements-a very special event. We had a great deal for our room and would defiantly return. Cannot speak highly enough of the staff at Pennyhill for their friendliness and attention to detail, would like to give Stephen (front of house) a mention especially for looking after our car, helping with luggage etc.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 30, 2012

From the quality of the food - to the electronics in the bedroom - the whole hotel is quality. The staff were friendly and attentive - the whole experience is everything you would expect at this price and a good deal more,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DJTUK
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Very nice hotel - great Spa facilities. Yes, it is pricey, but then again you get what you pay for! We were upgraded to a suite which was just lovely. Attentive staff and nice grounds. The view from the room wasn't great but that is a minor point.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Surrey
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Lovely rooms, staff treat you really nicely and the spa is amazing. The massage was fantastic. We ate in the brasserie, food was great. Cocktails are fab and the bar has a piano player which gives it a really old school posh hotel feel. Expensive but worth it for a treat!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My friend won a competition for a pyjama party for 6 of us and we where thrilled with our experience. On arrival I was late and the lady on reception knew who I was and took me to see my friend straight away. The service was beyond excellent, the ladies here really had it handled, we where made to feel special and there was a great deal of input/suggestions for a wonderful spa day! My facial was one of the best I ever had (thank you Sarah!) and I loved that she explained what was going to happen before the treatment rather than during. The treatment rooms are gorgeous. The outdoor poor in Oct was kinda magical (and you can hear music in the indoor poor under the water - how neat!) There is a huge array of sauna's and hot rooms, must meet everyone's needs. Lots of magazines too. We had our own little VIP area and where served hot chocolate and popcorn. The sensory room was way cool, it had 6 beds in it and water type beds with quilts on, soooooooooo relaxing. The lockers are names rather than numbers, v female friendly. The only thing I think could be improved upon is the Spa bit should be better labelled on entrance to the property. P.S. If you are coming by train you can get a taxi or walk, it is easy to find and takes about 30 minutes down one main road (or £8 in the taxi).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bagshot
Great Fosters
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge
Savill Court Hotel & Spa

Been to Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!